You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Read ten pages of the Moshiri thread over on GOT last night and it was great fun. That DaveK, having been ostracised for criticising the Mosh, has been welcomed back like a returning hero and they're all in agreement that he was right all along.

I didn't have time to read any other threads but I reckon each and every one on the front page would be equally as fun to read.

Read ten pages of the Moshiri thread over on GOT last night and it was great fun. That DaveK, having been ostracised for criticising the Mosh, has been welcomed back like a returning hero and they're all in agreement that he was right all along.

I didn't have time to read any other threads but I reckon each and every one on the front page would be equally as fun to read.

I got to the 3rd quote which had the following

Copyright........."Not bitter just billionaires"

I closed the page

We're a bigger club than Newcastle and Rafa lives in Caldy. His kids go to St. Bridgets in West Kirby.

That's why he may consider coming here.

A public apology for the small club comment, and he can come win us a trophy.

hahahaha fuck off 

• Upvote 1

The absolute meltdown off them when he said that was fucking hilarious.

Their CEO then issued a public statement about them being the first club to have goal nets and going on a foreign tour to remind everyone how big a club they are.

Don't forget the undersoil heating.

We're a bigger club than Newcastle and Rafa lives in Caldy. His kids go to St. Bridgets in West Kirby.

That's why he may consider coming here.

A public apology for the small club comment, and he can come win us a trophy.

i askek Rafa for a comment and he gave me this.

rafael_benitez_1366752a.jpg

The absolute meltdown off them when he said that was fucking hilarious.

Their CEO then issued a public statement about them being the first club to have goal nets and going on a foreign tour to remind everyone how big a club they are.

cant really call the isle of man a tour.

• Upvote 1

As I work out in Burnley/Nelson way, these days, it was good to get back to work and listen to the Burnley fans opinions on the Ev, and they didn't disappoint.

It ranged from "the slowest team they've ever seen" through to "utter rubbish" with my personal favourite being "I'd fetch 11 lads up from here, that'd hump that shower an I'd be center-half" Geoff, is a 63 year old 5 ft 5, fitter, who is partially deaf and wears jam-jar glasses. Lovely bloke as well. 

As I work out in Burnley/Nelson way, these days, it was good to get back to work and listen to the Burnley fans opinions on the Ev, and they didn't disappoint.

It ranged from "the slowest team they've ever seen" through to "utter rubbish" with my personal favourite being "I'd fetch 11 lads up from here, that'd hump that shower an I'd be center-half" Geoff, is a 63 year old 5 ft 5, fitter, who is partially deaf and wears jam-jar glasses. Lovely bloke as well.

Centre half you say? Psst, Edwards, get your Excel sheet out.

Twitter rumour Koeman is out tomorrow.

Redshite rumour, lad. But they are fuming that he hasn't gone already. The Mosh released another statement through the official club spokesman, Jim White, saying Ron is safe and that the Burnley game was the only unexpected defeat this season.

I've seen him compared to H&G, Mike Ashley, Vincent Tan and 'that fella who took Portsmouth down'. His critics are less kind.

Still waiting for Usmanov to ride in and turn them into Merseyside's answer to Abramovich's Chelsea.

• Upvote 2