You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

27,034 last night. They can't blame the Cypriot fans as well because there were quite a lot in town yesterday.

Hopefully they came and visited Anfield like most teams fans who play us do.

Can't remember who they played last time they qualified for Europe but a few Evertonians in my work were fuming because tge away fans turned up at the ground with bags full of LFC stuff. The stewards weren't too happy when they had to go through the bags for security checks.

They brought 2000 didn't they. So that's 25000 from county road. The tunnels must have been shut.

27,034 last night. They can't blame the Cypriot fans as well because there were quite a lot in town yesterday.

Can't remember who they played last time they qualified for Europe but a few Evertonians in my work were fuming because tge away fans turned up at the ground with bags full of LFC stuff. The stewards weren't too happy when they had to go through the bags for security checks.

That was the last home game in Europa a few weeks ago, loads of the away fans taking selfies outside Anfield.

That was the last home game in Europa a few weeks ago, loads of the away fans taking selfies outside Anfield.

I called it because of the crushing inevitability of it all.

Looks like they're safely through to the Europa League group stage, and you know what that means?

No, not Thursday night football. That is too obvious.

No, it's not possible trips to far-flung places nobody has heard of. No, that's to be expected too.

It means all their opponents and their fans will be doing the Anfield tour before their games at Goodison.

After Niasse baling them out last week, some Bloos were telling me about how he's been treated by the club: he turns up on matchday in his trackie, because, unlike the other players, he hasn't been issued with an official club suit; at Finch Farm, he hasn't even got a locker.

The club are belatedly giving him a suit and a locker now, as if that makes it alright.

After Niasse baling them out last week, some Bloos were telling me about how he's been treated by the club: he turns up on matchday in his trackie, because, unlike the other players, he hasn't been issued with an official club suit; at Finch Farm, he hasn't even got a locker.

The club are belatedly giving him a suit and a locker now, as if that makes it alright.

The peoples club. They do everything the right way and are something we all aspire to be.

The 'Usmanov' thread on GOT has been extremely busy the last 2 days. They're all getting giddy with some rumour that Kroenke has offered to buy out Usmanovs Arsenal shares. Some of the posts are golden. Draxler, VvD, Cavani, Ancelotti. Our heads are gonna be falling off.................again.

How can they not have learned? It's like Hope is their abusive spouse.

The 'Usmanov' thread on GOT has been extremely busy the last 2 days. They're all getting giddy with some rumour that Kroenke has offered to buy out Usmanovs Arsenal shares. Some of the posts are golden. Draxler, VvD, Cavani, Ancelotti. Our heads are gonna be falling off.................again.

Please God no, I've only just relocated and restored my head in its default position after pre season.

Diss time necks yeeer weeeeell be millyanaiiiiirs

My boss is a normal intelligent fella who is brilliant at his job yet get him on the subject of footy all rational thinking, logic and self awareness go out the window. He was telling me yesterday how Moshiri buying the Liver buildings is a statement of intent and how it's going to generate millions of pounds for Everton.

My boss is a normal intelligent fella who is brilliant at his job yet get him on the subject of footy all rational thinking, logic and self awareness go out the window. He was telling me yesterday how Moshiri buying the Liver buildings is a statement of intent and how it's going to generate millions of pounds for Moshri.

\Correct