You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Klopp

"Yes, I underwent a hair transplant" he said, as flatly as he says most things. "I think the results are pretty cool. Don't you?"

Well we do. Curiously, Klopp shares a hair surgeon with Dick Advocaat and Ted Danson. That's quite some waiting room.

Isn't that a Herr transplant in Jurgen's case?

Guest Pistonbroke

Yet another shit article on the BBC about Wazza, tedious cunts. I'll fucking piss myself when the reality sets in and those bitter cunts are whinging like fuck about him getting a starting place ahead of better options. 

Moshi keeps spending and he won't have enough to buy Melwood, the Adelphi and Croxteth Hall.

Joe 6 chins will be all over 2 of those 3, already started with the Hall and now the Hotel is on the list. Council won't think twice about a Compulsory Purchase, with what ? More to the point, from whom.

People need to wake up in this City.

Honest question Doc, are you glad to have Rooney back?

Honest answer, I wouldn't have had him back. Nothing to do with his leaving us years ago etc,just that his game time and goals have diminished over the last couple of years. The older you get, the more you get injured, the longer it takes to get your fitness back ..and on and on. However, there is a chance that he might thrive again after looking stale for the last two years, so like any fan I will support the player while he is at the club.

I think these buys have got the fans buzzing( and with a couple more to come), so while I can't see us getting top 4, I can't see us finishing any lower than last season,in what is ( to use that hoary old saying) a transitional season.

He's averaged 10 goals a season from midfield the last 3 years 13 assists last season too.

Think he's a good signing and I'm all for ripping into the Ev

Be that as it may, he was eventually rejected by spurs although there was talk of buying him back. He is just your modern day robbie savage even if he does take a good free kick.

But, £32m shows how fucked the transfer system is.

Couple of blues in work going on about the new 61k seater stadium they are going to fill up and that they are both going to buy season tickets now Rooney is back. 

Christ, they can barely fill up Goodison at the best of times, where are all these new fans going to spring from? 

Honest answer, I wouldn't have had him back. Nothing to do with his leaving us years ago etc,just that his game time and goals have diminished over the last couple of years. The older you get, the more you get injured, the longer it takes to get your fitness back ..and on and on. However, there is a chance that he might thrive again after looking stale for the last two years, so like any fan I will support the player while he is at the club.

I think these buys have got the fans buzzing( and with a couple more to come), so while I can't see us getting top 4, I can't see us finishing any lower than last season,in what is ( to use that hoary old saying) a transitional season.

Fair answer, cheers
  • Upvote 1

Be that as it may, he was eventually rejected by spurs although there was talk of buying him back. He is just your modern day robbie savage even if he does take a good free kick.

Swansea want £50m now, have allegedly knocked a bid of £40m by Leicester back.

He's played a lot of Football since his move to spurs and I think he's a quality player. 

Completely disagree with the "modern Robbie Savage" tag but I suppose that's football.

Their attempts to compare the Rooney return to the Fowler return is just peak Bluenose craziness.

Fowler didn't fuck us off as a teenager after a handful of games, Fowler played his best football at us, Fowler scored more than double the amount of goals for us than the games Rooney played for Everton, Fowler wanted to stay with us and didn't gladly up sticks at the first flash of a bit more money, Fowler didn't sign for an historically hated rival, Fowler, after signing for his new club, didn't start giving exclusive interviews to the S*n, Fowler when playing against us didn't purposely try to rile his old club's fans by celebrating in front of them and kissing his new team's badge.

I suppose it's just the latest installment of the blues having to relate everything they do back to us in some way.

I wonder if the Everton classic song "Die, Die, Rooney. Rooney Die" as sung at the first FA Cup game between the two after Rooney's move, will get a fresh outing during the revisionist love in???

• Upvote 1