You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Isn't there some stat kicking about that without every goal lukaku scored last year, they would have still finished 7th.

Talking to a blue the other night said he only scored a few winning goals. He got most of his his goals in the games they won by 3 or 4.

He'll have to hit the ground running as there's nowhere to hide at United.

Talking to a blue the other night said he only scored a few winning goals. He got most of his his goals in the games they won by 3 or 4.

He'll have to hit the ground running as there's nowhere to hide at United.

I'm assuming mourinho is thinking he can use him like Drogba, but he doesn't have the touch Drogba had. Like benteke when he joined us, he will find it is tough to play with your back to goal against teams who sit very deep. He will score goals I reckon. If he can replace the goals ibrahimovic scored is another matter.
  • Upvote 1

Rooney could be a great signing if he still has the hunger, fitness and the right attitude. He's going to be playing with lesser players so might get frustrated.

He was one of the best 10 players in the world at his peak. That was a while ago but he could have one last hurrah in him.

Blueshite in my local just 5 mins ago.

"Glad to have Rooney back, should never have left, his career nosedived after Everton, time to resurrect his career".

Swiftly followed by "We need to stop signing all these foreigners for £20m, paying them £10m a season and then fucking them off".

Fucking comically deluded prick.

Blueshite in my local just 5 mins ago.

"Glad to have Rooney back, should never have left, his career nosedived after Everton, time to resurrect his career".

Swiftly followed by "We need to stop signing all these foreigners for £20m, paying them £10m a season and then fucking them off".

Fucking comically deluded prick.

He won everything at United while Everton won?

• Upvote 1

He won everything at United while Everton won?

Wait for the inevitable, our captain has premiership winners medals, our captain has won more medals than any of your players etc. 

You think I'm joking, their lunacy knows no ends. 

• Upvote 2

Fowler never did this either...

PA-4606784.jpg

It's ok he had his Everton pyjamas on underneath so all is forgiven.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/09/everton-confirm-wayne-rooneys-return-13-years-manchester-united/

“I’ve kept it quiet for the last 13 years, but I’ve actually been wearing Everton pyjamas at home with my kids,” Rooney said. “I had to keep that a bit quiet It’s great. [Wearing the Everton shirt] feels as special as it did 13 years ago and I’m just looking forward now to getting out on the pitch with it on.’

Even Rooney (who isn't the brightest button) knows that the bitters will swallow any old guff. I mean seriously, they are a gift that keeps giving. 

Wait for the inevitable, our captain has premiership winners medals, our captain has won more medals than any of your players etc. 

You think I'm joking, their lunacy knows no ends.

" our captain " would be in China earning 500k a week if his Mrs would let him.

Grannies all over China are safe in their beds.

It's ok he had his Everton pyjamas on underneath so all is forgiven.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/09/everton-confirm-wayne-rooneys-return-13-years-manchester-united/

“I’ve kept it quiet for the last 13 years, but I’ve actually been wearing Everton pyjamas at home with my kids,” Rooney said. “I had to keep that a bit quiet It’s great. [Wearing the Everton shirt] feels as special as it did 13 years ago and I’m just looking forward now to getting out on the pitch with it on.’

That's brilliant. Laughed my head off at it. He just 'gets' them.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

I reckon the fat cunt will spend most of his time in the treatment room. Pity, he'd weaken their team imo, he's fucking wank now. Nobody else will get to take a free kick until he actually scores from one. 

Does anybody really think the Bitters have strengthened their squad that much? You could argue they have actually weakened it, especially if Barkley fucks off n all. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Rooney is a magnificent cunt. Fucking pyjamas?

Bet the cunt wears a onesie. (or whatever the shit things are called) 

The thick bastards don't realise that they're being played like a fiddle here.  Hate the phrase 'net spend' but they'll only be spending what they normally do (whether that's more than us is another point!)

The thing I read on BBC Football today seemed to portray that Iranian fella as a Mister Moneybags.  All good propaganda though!