You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Couple of bloos in the pub tonight delighted with getting the fat grannyshagger effectively in exchange for Lukaku. I asked if they thought they'd replace Lukaku, they seem happy not to. They seem perversely excited about the prospect of Lukaku pairing up well with Pogba. This lot really are the weirdest set of "fans" I've ever encountered. 

• Upvote 1

Couple of bloos in the pub tonight delighted with getting the fat grannyshagger effectively in exchange for Lukaku. I asked if they thought they'd replace Lukaku, they seem happy not to. They seem perversely excited about the prospect of Lukaku pairing up well with Pogba. This lot really are the weirdest set of "fans" I've ever encountered.

Par for the course for them.

Yep I agree but they are signing players better than what they have!

They need to sign players better than the six teams above them have.

It's like they've got a massive chasm to bridge and they've just bought a few pallets of bricks.

Even when we sold Suarez, we held on to the league's second highest-scorer.  They are selling Lukaku (26 goals) and their next highest scorer - if they keep him - is Barkley, with 6 goals.

(Incidentally, Lukaku heading up the East Lancs is nothing to be concerned about.  he'll score the same sort of numbers Ibrahimovic did, but there still aren't a great many goals in the rest of that side.)

I think Leicester proved a couple of years ago that it's good management,and signing the right players that matter. Not signing the biggest names ,or paying the most money.

Only time will tell if the Everton signings are good ones or not,as it is with any signing.

I am just happy that the squad is being improved,with any players who want away (Lukaku,and probably Barkley) being sold for the best possible prices.

The signing of promising young players is something else that impresses me. 

I think Leicester proved a couple of years ago that it's good management,and signing the right players that matter. Not signing the biggest names ,or paying the most money.

Only time will tell if the Everton signings are good ones or not,as it is with any signing.

I am just happy that the squad is being improved,with any players who want away (Lukaku,and probably Barkley) being sold for the best possible prices.

Ah 'Leicester's premiership win', yeah that's the bitters lottery ticket isn't it? Along with a new free stadium and millions of visitors from the cruise ships (that rarely visit during the football season) fuck the city, fuck the fact they are trying to provide even the most basic services with the savage cuts. Let's help a billionaire and his toy that he isn't willing to risk his cash on, let's put the city in even more debt with a vanity project that will just pass cash into the right pockets, if you know what I mean, wink wink. 

You're right of course that signing the right players matters, however you also need a few other elements, some stars to align and if the teams above you and below you are signing more of the right players, who are much better quality then you are already behind. 

You lot do this to yourself every single time and while you think we are fuming we are actually sniggering, the slightest news is treated like it's the best thing since sliced bread, you throw it in our faces like you think it's something to be paraded (like a trophy) and we just stare bemused. 

Anyway I recently increased my bank overdraft from £200 to £500, so in your face, bet you're jealous. It was with HSBC so I'm getting my presence out there in Asia. 

See what I mean?

• Upvote 2

Everton are doing well, they are selling a want away player for a ton of money and are improving all around their team (except in their striker department), so far it is good football business. Who knows they might buy 2-3 more good players and it clicks. 

• Upvote 1

Now you have your 75m sponsorship for Free Gift Farm are the club going to buy it back off a struggling council. Of course not because that deal benefits too many people, none of those being the people of Liverpool.

If The Commonwealth Games Bum Everton A Home Stadium is built will your lot be basking in it's grandeur and giving it the big Iam or will you realise that 25 years of effective begging paid dividends.

When fat arse signs and you sell all these shirts will you go cap in hand to Kitbag and ask for your jersey rights back.

" you wouldn't be moaning if it was you " err I would. The council is not here to fund private enterprise and millionaire football clubs. The sooner that fat shady bastard is ousted the better this city will be.

• Upvote 2