You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

On the 60m loan thing they have just got.

"Sasha Ryazantsev, director at Everton, added: “We are pleased to have entered into a partnership with ICBC, which will increase our financial flexibility, reduce refinancing risk and lower funding costs, while adding to the list of Everton’s ‘firsts’.”

We have a 150 million pound credit facility that was renewed on the 11/9/2015 for a period of 5 years.

Most clubs will have similar, typical of Everton to make it something that they should be applauded for.

We have a 150 million pound credit facility that was renewed on the 11/9/2015 for a period of 5 years.

Most clubs will have similar, typical of Everton to make it something that they should be applauded for.

Exactly, I like the way it's referred to as a 'partnership', that's how I'm going to refer to my overdraft from now on.

• Upvote 1

It's actually a crazy move by Lukaku.

United finished 6th last season. And Everton are nailed on for top 4 this coming season and will challenge for the title, with Usmanov pulling the strings from his secret command centre carved into the core of Moel Famau.

Didn't Romelu get the memo on this? Why would he want the move when Everton are going places? Didn't anybody tell him about the £60m Chinese credit facility?

• Upvote 5

Additional: the 60m Chinese loan is a great thing as it means they have presence in China.  Not sure I understand this one myself

So does this guy, but he isn't going to be selling many shirts either.

china-beggar.jpg

Don't think he is TBH. His hold up play is poor, his second touch is normally a tackle and he's much better with ball at his feet driving at defenders.

But there issue was generally killing off the shitty teams and he can do that.

Hope your right and he flops

Amazing how Maureen gets no stick for selling off players and buying them back as better players years later for triple the fee