Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 660 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

They are like a bunch of schoolkids bragging about how great their dads imaginary boss car is and how he's a top level businessman. In reality their dads just work in a call centre and drive a Mondeo.

It's scary that normal sane individuals suddenly turn completely mental when it comes to talking about us or getting one over on us. Like being bitten by a zombie.

So a city in financial shit street can find half a million to promote a bid. No conflicts of interests in the stadium either

Asking them to put a running track in their stadium will go down well

Although I guess the council will technically own it for the first 40 years

This has pissed me off no end. We have serious cuts to local services and Anderson is still pursuing this fucking pipe dream. I note the Echo hasn't opened it up to comments.

• Upvote 2

I'll piss myself if the following happens:

Koeman fucks off to Barcelona. Lukaku fucks off to Chelsea. They struggle to bring in a decent manager and players and end up in a relegation fight, the fuckers are overdue one. 

• Upvote 1

Safety precaution. Makes it harder for them to have a pitch invasion when they get a late winner against someone like Bournemouth or Stoke.

Safety precaution. Makes it harder for them to have a pitch invasion when they get a late winner against someone like Bournemouth or Stoke.

I think the Lonsdale trabs falling apart between stands and pitch would see to that.

Launching a bid for Van Dijk in the summer according to the Echo.

My head is hanging by a thread here.

"The Blues boss wants to be reunited with the 25-year-old defender after he signed him for Southampton in 2015, but would be reluctant to match the Saints eye-watering £55m asking price."

It's ON.

"The Blues boss wants to be reunited with the 25-year-old defender after he signed him for Southampton in 2015, but would be reluctant to match the Saints eye-watering £55m asking price."

It's ON.

They might mean a painting of course.

• Upvote 1