You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

A lot of Liverpool and Everton players never used to venture to town. Preferring to go out in Formby and Southport. There's just too many coked up knobheads in town now. Not going to laugh at him getting punched as it could happen to me or one of my mates next time we go out. There's tons of pricks who love a good scrap in town.

Maybe needs to go to nicer places or just stay in and phone a load of brasses.

A lot of Liverpool and Everton players never used to venture to town. Preferring to go out in Formby and Southport. There's just too many coked up knobheads in town now. Not going to laugh at him getting punched as it could happen to me or one of my mates next time we go out. There's tons of pricks who love a good scrap in town.

Maybe needs to go to nicer places or just stay in and phone a load of brasses.

Think his so called mates aren't perhaps as good as he thinks they are.

Other players from Liverpool generally tend to move on and let their old mates get on with theirs.

I don't think Ross has done this.

Guest Pistonbroke

A mate of mine heard from a black cab driver that it was an Everton fan who smashed him. Apparently coked out of his head and had a flashback to Derby day, thought the pube haired Ross was his wife and duly decked her. 

Whenever I see footage of Coutinho/Firmino/Moreno/Lucas, they all look like they are having a good time, but it usually seems to be at someone's house, or some sort of private function. I think that's the way to go, or a more 'sleepy' venue like a nice restaurant or something. Going to bars packed with people just seems like an error of judgment to me. It shouldn't be that way, but it's the world we live in. This sort of thing is always a risk, but I think the players can do something to minimize the risk if they so choose.

That is a good point they do seem to be in houses, very sensible when you think about it

What the fuck was he doing in Slater Street anyway? It's barely a notch up from Concert Square and has more dicks per square inch than Ben Dover's living room.

He should, of course, be allowed to go where he wants but have a bit of fucking sense.

Got to love their optimism. This is a post by some fella on the Everton stadium thread on Skyscrapercity. They seem to believe Moshiri is their Messiah even though he's put no money into the club from his own pocket and needed the council to guarantee a loan.

Obviously this fella knows him and knows exactly what Moshiri thinks because he is psychic.

"The stadium will be a minimum of 60,000 with the possibility of expansion. There's no way a man with Moshiri (and potentially Usminov's) ambition will build something smaller than Emirates, New White Hart Lane, London Stadium, New Stamford Bridge, and a potential further increase in capacity at Anfield."

"His ambition is to make Everton the biggest club in Britain and challenge for European titles. He's not in this to mess around on the fringes."