You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

"So now you've seen all this do you have any questions Mr Neymar?"

"Yes, what will my wages be?"

"Well..."

"Yes, Mr. Neymar, I understand that you have the Sagrada Familia, Parc Guell, Passeig De Gracia, La Pedrera and the gallery at the Fundacio Joan Miro, but don't make any rash decisions. After the Liver Buildings, we're planning to take you to the old piss head's lock up, the house that Tony Bellew was born in and....er.....the Fundacio de Taffs Taverna to see the world famous mural de David Moyes.....Neymar.....Neymar....wait!......Steve Walsh was right, he can run dead fast!"

Saw a post in which somebody has already stated that it is getting turned in to a EFC themed hotel for fans...considering this has only just been announced this prick seems to think he knows alot.

Their reaction to him being part owner of this is an embarresment.

didnt H&G try to copyright the Liver Bird years ago aswell if i remember correctly.

If he only owns half of it, will he sell half-a-night tickets?

Apparently Everton never even used a club crest in their shirts until 1978 as they only ever had EFC on their shirts or nothing at all. The tower version was made in the 1930s.

These medal photos doing the rounds don't show that the Liver Birds was their official club crest.

Can remember my dad saying that prior to 1965 Evertonians would laugh that we had never won the FA Cup. If we did the Liver Birds would fly away.

So if it's that important why are they being hysterical fannies about it now?. Probably something to do with the fact that they are a shit club with mental, bitter, pathetic, petty and snidey fans who sit at home obsessing about everything that is LFC.

I have loads of Evertonian family and friends like many on here and genuinely would be happy to have the old rivalry back and would normally not be bothered about the stadium and other things. However, it's the constant attempt to bum a stadium and their fans living in an alternative reality i cannot handle.

They are a rich private business piggy backing on developers and going cap in hand to a biased council, not rich enough to guarantee an acceptable interest rate on a loan but rich all the same Their  new messiah they think owns them, actually owns less than half and has failed to bankroll anything.Players coming in have by and large been due to sales.

I know this has been said before by myself and others but it does stink. The fact that most Blues actually think Moshiri is not just another businessman is ridiculous as we know ourselves. However we did not need to go cap in hand to the council, yet still believe we are in control. He is not the best thing to happen to Everton, that accolade belongs to Joe Anderson.

• Upvote 1

We've got a fully paid up one in Helston. Looks like Uncle Fester has the Everton tattoos and has fully read his "how to be an Evertonian" manual. 

Hes from Runcorn and goes on about out of towners,  telly clappers and long boats on the mersey, the royal blue mersey obviously. The usual stupidity. 

He was telling me that he was walking home from the local German owned supermarket on Saturday morning and how it came to him about how it wasnt going to be Evertons day. Anyway he has now declared he wont be shopping there again, under any fucking circumstances after I asked him whether said supermarket was Billy Lidl.

• Upvote 5