You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

More bad news lads I believe Bill Kenwright with his musical theatre contacts has bought half of the musical Carousel. There's YNWA gone too. As we speak they have a representative on his way to Natal also.

We will soon have a badge with Linda Pizzuti on it, be singing Ferry cross the Mersey and be the mighty Walton Breck Rd end.

More bad news lads I believe Bill Kenwright with his musical theatre contacts has bought half of the musical Carousel. There's YNWA gone too. As we speak they have a representative on his way to Natal also.

We will soon have a badge with Linda Pizzuti on it, be singing Ferry cross the Mersey and be the mighty Walton Breck Rd end.

I support Walton Breck Rd End FC...

Saw a post in which somebody has already stated that it is getting turned in to a EFC themed hotel for fans...considering this has only just been announced this prick seems to think he knows alot.

Their reaction to him being part owner of this is an embarresment.

didnt H&G try to copyright the Liver Bird years ago aswell if i remember correctly.

A hotel....Can't see their 100% local support needing that.

Guest Pistonbroke

The idiots obviously don't realise it's a listed building. 

The idiots obviously don't realise it's a listed building. 

The dopey gets also seem unable to distinhguish between the various different versions of liverbirds that exist....ours is a stylised one that we own the copyright to.

The others like the council logo and others like the echo logo are again stylised versions of a liverbird.

When some beaut tried to challenge our copyrighting of our stylised bird the judgement stated: “It must be borne in mind that the Liver Bird is not a state emblem for the city of Liverpool.”

• Upvote 1

Any player we are looking to recruit should be taken to the liver building for negotiations.

Explain the heritage of Everton in this city, whilst pointing out the new location of the stadium from the top floors of the historic and iconic building.

How better to show off the projected bold future of the club than from the most recognisable building in the city.

A very astute purchase both as real estate and to push the global recognition of Everton FC.

"So now you've seen all this do you have any questions Mr Neymar?"

"Yes, what will my wages be?"

"Well..."

"So now you've seen all this do you have any questions Mr Neymar?"

"Yes, what will my wages be?"

"Well..."

Moshi half owns it, nothing to do with Everton as any other of his interests bar Everton aren't. Do we own the Red Sox ? They don't get this half ownership or business portfolio stuff do they.