You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Using his position to get a stadium built for the football team he supports when all we hear from fat Joe is funding cuts, closures, selling off school fields. His priorities are fucked up. We shouldnt be building stadiums for commonwealth games a couple of weeks worth of sports days, theres enough stadiums available its a monumental waste of cash. By all means clear the path for Everton to build one but let their wealthy owners pay for it. You can't close and underfund social programmes due to lack of funds then spend millions on a gift for a super rich football club owner. Earn your shit.

This is why I would love west ham to implode.

• Upvote 4

No red carpet tonight for the premiere of Bill Kenwright's 'Another Mother's Son'. The Everton chairman insisted on a blue one!

C7E17KUXgAQXWtl.jpg

I just hope he never has a fire at his house, I mean the blue lights would get the fire engines there but nope, those big red tenders can stay away. No post? Seems the red mail van isn't allowed either, he must have a PO Box (blue of course) that he collects it from. Red blood? Well that will never do, best he lets them drain that, I mean how can a born not manufactured lifelong blue allow the very life blood in his body to be red, yes it's red and it's always red.

Got to be a pretty shit existence hating a particular colour, it's probably (definitely) a sign of a more severe mental illness or that something happened to you as a child, such as falling heavily on your head as a baby, maybe even as a kick to a developing foetus or some kind of knock somehow. EWRFYL

One of the most distasteful changes that club made a few years ago was changing the red poppy to a blue poppy. Thankfully that didn't continue probably after someone with an ounce of decency pointed it out to them.

I'm noting slight outbreaks of derby day bullishness emanating from the County Road and Rhyl areas.

They never learn, do they....

I think they have a decent chance. Playing well at the moment

We will need to show the same intensity we did this afternoon ,

Fat Joe sends a cryptic tweet today about an announcement on Thursday and apparently my head's falling off.

43ef8c74612beb02fa29730f22315eac.jpg

in all seriousness, can fat joe really get away with trying to bring the commonwealth games to the city in a time when the city can barely afford to collect the bins? i know the nazi tory government see the empire commonwealth as the road to riches. maybe he's had his tongue far enough up May's arse to be given some false promises about central government financial support? 

• Upvote 1

They don't travel well and we're formidable at home. Spurs beat them easily apart from the messy goals they gave away. Anytime they feel good coming into a derby is great. Good thing it's at home too. Wouldn't fancy going to woodison at the moment.

The shite have had an easy run of fixtures especially at home recently. Their run in is anything but easy in comparison.

• Downvote 1

Had a good chat this morning with work bloo. 

On Liverpool

• Not sure what that penalty was given for
  • If that was a penalty then the Sterling one was a penalty too and a red card
  • Firmino was 100% celebrating that Lallana goal before it went in, 100% and it was really funny
  • Our run in is the easiest in the top 6 as if you exclude the derby only 2/8 teams we play are directly involved in the relegation scrap

On Everton

• If Wenger signs another deal it's because Arsenal are wanting Koeman after the progress he's made
  • It's suspicious that Everton have a tough run in compared to the traditional "big teams"
  • They'll spend at least £100m this summer including what they get for Lukaku if he goes
  • Thinks they've got a good chance in the Derby

We have a tradition in work that if someone has a decent bet win we buy everyone a bacon buttie and a coffee on the monday.  I had a Milner 1st goal so said i'd get everyone some breakfast "on Jimmy Milner" and he declined

• Upvote 5