You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Yes, they're completely mental if GOT is anything to go by.  I have a friend who supports them and he's not really like that, though he's definitely got a bit of that blueness going on, but some of the stuff you see over there is mind-boggling.

I had a quick gander earlier and you'd actually think they had won something/were in the top 4/had signed some top players because the narrative is that they're big in the big time... Based on nothing at all... In fact, their best player wants out...

Last summer they were appointing Mourinho... It wasn't a small minority saying that, it was a lot of them... Talking about Diego Simeone... You'd think there'd be more caution on display.  I don't know what it is, but it's just bloody mental. And yet they go on about Liverpool fans being deluded... Weirdos

They all sell Betterware and believe that this time next year they'll be millionaires off the back of charing some single parent on benefits £20 for a small bottle of washing up liquid. 

That level of delusion, almost a cult but spelt with an N instead of an L. 

• Upvote 1

If and when Lukaku leaves, who is the best striker they could sign who would willingly go there? If Lukaku leaves I've a sneaking suspicion they might go for Dolberg. They would have the money Ajax would want, and would be able to pay decent Premier League wages which would be a lot more than he can earn in Dutch football. The player would also see a clear path to playing and developing further, rather than going to a bigger club and kicking his heels on the bench.

I don't get why a new stadium needs to be built for the common wealth there's a big one in Manchester already built. Close to closing libraries but can build a big stadium to give to a rich football club owned by incredibly wealthy people. I wouldn't give a premier league club a penny including ours. Fleecing bastards.

• Upvote 5

Cause fat Joe wants to help them out and keep himself in power

Bought the training ground,rents it back for an undisclosed fee

Could you imagine the fume if the local council bought Melwood off us for a good price

I don't get why a new stadium needs to be built for the common wealth there's a big one in Manchester already built. Close to closing libraries but can build a big stadium to give to a rich football club owned by incredibly wealthy people. I wouldn't give a premier league club a penny including ours. Fleecing bastards.

In one.

Commonwealth games in Liverpool would be boss like. Will be a shame if it's at the cost of services that are badly needed.

If Everton pay for the stadium i don't have any issue with them moving there or them having a new ground.

More interested in us doing up our own ground to something approaching a modern standard in all 4 sides

Koeman will be next out the door. Barcelona must be considering him. He must be well respected by them as an ex player.

The day it's announced will be monumental. Put them wankers firmly back to square one.

• Upvote 1

Koeman will be next out the door. Barcelona must be considering him. He must be well respected by them as an ex player.

The day it's announced will be monumental. Put them wankers firmly back to square one.

Dont be stupid with their billions they will just go and cherry pick any manager in the world they want

• Upvote 2

even If they are past square one now it's not far!

Commonwealth Games would also require competition-standard swimming and diving pools, a velodrome, rowing/canoeing facilities, etc.  

Fucking white elephants all over the place.

I will cheerfully harpoon the Strax lookalike if it looks like he has any chance of saddling our city with this shite.

Commonwealth Games would also require competition-standard swimming and diving pools, a velodrome, rowing/canoeing facilities, etc.  

Fucking white elephants all over the place.

I will cheerfully harpoon the Strax lookalike if it looks like he has any chance of saddling our city with this shite.

They can cycle around Newsham Park, swim and row in the lake, use the skate park too. Refurbish the old hospital into the Commonwealth Village.

They all sell Betterware and believe that this time next year they'll be millionaires off the back of charing some single parent on benefits £20 for a small bottle of washing up liquid. 

That level of delusion, almost a cult but spelt with an N instead of an L. 

I see what you did there...

If and when Lukaku leaves, who is the best striker they could sign who would willingly go there? If Lukaku leaves I've a sneaking suspicion they might go for Dolberg. They would have the money Ajax would want, and would be able to pay decent Premier League wages which would be a lot more than he can earn in Dutch football. The player would also see a clear path to playing and developing further, rather than going to a bigger club and kicking his heels on the bench.

You know who'd be an excellent signing for them? Olivier Giroud

Koeman won't go to Barcelona, his reputation isn't that great outside of England. Plus the last time a major club appointed an Everton manager he was sacked within 9 months. I wouldn't have thought one of the biggest clubs in the world are looking at a manager who has a team outside of the European places in the Premier League.

Then again if he shares the same agent as Martinez anything is possible. Still piss myself at Belgium appointing him as manager.