Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 621 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Have they started the Ron Atkinson style 'thick lazy ni...r' shouts yet? That was their favourite shout the past couple of seasons

I think red Ronnie should drop him for the rest of the season.

He's shown massive disrespect to Everton. The nine times English Champions and first club to sell tickets by text message.

They should slap it all on the table for James Rodriguez when they send the delegates over to Madrid.

That money is burning a hole in the owner's lovely pocket, after all.

Joe Anderson's Twitter is quite funny tonight.

Proper fewmmmmm. Heads falling off, etc, etc....

That guy should be forced to step down as mayor. He is too emotionally invested in Everton to do what's actually right for the city. 

• Upvote 2

Whilst I agree with the above I feel more than emotion may be invested. The City is on it's arse service wise and their should be major investigations if any Council money is used to fund a new stadium for and Commonwealth Games. ( Everton).

They all seem to think it's hilarious that our fans are questioning how they are going to get a free stadium. Of course all the public services being run into the ground is a secondary issue to the delight they will get from watching us fume.

The moaning that they did when we got a lease to build on Stanley Park was ridiculous. It wasn't even on that much of the green space, it was taken up largely by the car park. They never shut up about it. One Evertonian I know said we'd bulldozed a load of victorian houses and built into the park without permission. Despite the fact that the houses were all owned by Liverpool fc and any "build" never encroached on the park.

So imagine if we were getting a taxpayer funded stadium whilst the public services in the city were being cut to the bone or completely dismantled altogether.

There would be rioting in the streets even over the most far fetched taxi driver rumour about the stadium.

I also like the way Evertonians like to be the moral guardians of football, the last old traditional club with proper fans who like to see their club act in the right way because they have got more morals than clubs like us, Chelsea, Man City etc. Yet as soon as something will benefit them all that goes out the window.

• Upvote 2

Evertonians are the best. 

Lukaku in part-exchange for Muller, plus Bayern chucking in an extra £30m. 

Apparently. 

One div was suggesting they lower the release clause to £75m to fall in line with a comparable player like Griezmann and then he'll sign whatevers put in front of him then

Hahaha

Crazy fuckers

I bet Muller doesn't even know who they are.

You cheeky fecker, a press conference about his arrival has already been announced by Mike Walker.

One div was suggesting they lower the release clause to £75m to fall in line with a comparable player like Griezmann and then he'll sign whatevers put in front of him then

Surely they should be looking at a straight swap?