You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I've just been introduced to the goodness that is this thread over on GOT:

We are better than Liverpool?

First off, I know they are not the barometer against which we should measure ourselves. However they are our neighbours and subconsciously we all look sideways to see where we are at compared to the not so lovable, badly behaved, flag waving red mutants.

I think we are better than them.

I'd never have made that statement before January but the additions of Lookman and Schneiderlin plus the emergence of Davies has really made a huge difference. Not only to the quality of the players individually on the field but to our ability to play the way RK wants to.

Joel is better than either of their keepers.

Our full backs are superior, right back is debatable but no question about Baines vs Milner.

Midfield is where the difference has been made. Whereas they boast a plethora of fancy Dan number 10's who turn up one game in three, it is unbalanced and offers little protection to their comical defence and goalie.

The fact that they hold Adam Lallana as some sort of demi-God speaks volumes for where they are at. Henderson will always be average at best, looks good when the aforementioned number 10's are having their monthly stormers but ultimately is about as inspiring as a bowl of bran flakes at a hotel breakfast buffet.

Our midfield options are fluid and healthy. Barkley can be whatever he wants. He's been crap this season apparently yet has about 54 assists. Gueye and Schneiderlin are a duo that can anchor our side for the next 5 seasons. Davies is mustard.

We have Romelu Lukaku, don't think I need to expand on that.

As is stands now I think we have the edge and it's only going to get better. The ambition of Everton for once is very evident and it is clear we are going places under the ownership of Moshiri.

As a 33 year old who has seen a few false dawns come and go it is refreshing to feel the tide turning 'for real'. Long may it continue hey!

If you take out all the Everton references then it's a surprisingly accurate assessment of us to be fair.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

• Downvote 1

Why did many a Liverpool fan back this cunt? Most said it was scouse before anything else but bellend is as bitter a blue as I've known in the public eye,and he obviously fewms at all things lfc. I did laugh though the other night that he was made fight out of the red corner!

• Upvote 2

xxxxxxx.jpg

you dont have to be a classless cunt to be a classless cunt, but hes definatly a classless cunt.

Imagine coming up with a 1980s-style homophobic attempt at an insult against one of your rivals; thinking it's so good, that you decide to put it on a banner; and then being so proud of your work that you put your fucking web address on it.

And this brainless tub of shit is happy to pose in front of it.

• Upvote 1

He now claims that he didn't even know what the banner said and he just got asked to pose in a pub with the belt. Even though the banner is massive and unless you are David Blunkett you'll know exactly what it says. He's even said "i can't believe that someone made a banner like that".

Apparently it is a redshite conspiracy to bring him negative publicity. Even though it's an Evertonian banner.

People from.around the country must look at him and think he's a complete dickhead. No wonder loads of people hate scousers when he represents the city.

He'll have seen it as banter. 

You know if he came across Kenny he'd have the greatest respect for him.

It's laddish behaviour by a big kid.  Nothing more.

It shouldn't be a big deal.

• Upvote 1

“My younger brother is homosexual and he’s getting married in the next six months - so I just want to put people straight on that."

fnar nice one Bomber

Fat Joe saying a stadium announcement isn't far off. Should have fuck all to do with him, and definitely none of our council tax involved to support a rich football club. Fuck a Commonwealth Games Stadium, fuck Joe Anderson and fuck Everton FC.

That fat cunt is shadier than an Oak tree in June. And twice as big.

• Upvote 1