You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

One bitter in work saying Kopites are bitter and want Haye to win because he supports Everton.

I said "i suppose you'd all get behind a scouser who wore Liverpool shorts. Had an LFC tattoo, came out to YNWA and spat at Goodison in a video screaming that the club is shite". Hypocritical twats.

One bitter in work saying Kopites are bitter and want Haye to win because he supports Everton.

I said "i suppose you'd all get behind a scouser who wore Liverpool shorts. Had an LFC tattoo, came out to YNWA and spat at Goodison in a video screaming that the club is shite". Hypocritical twats.

I think hes getting confused because Haye supports Millwall.

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

or maybe we won't get behind him because he's a complete and utter bellend and an embarrassment to the city?

• Upvote 1

They're all crawling out of the woodwork on Facebook, because the fat cunt beating the old cunt is somehow a famous Everton victory.

Sticking with the boxing theme, I've just seen an ad for Everton "offering one lucky fan the chance to win a pair of tickets to 'An Evening with Floyd Mayweather' at the Echo Arena Liverpool on Friday 10th March."

Given his history of punching fuck out of women, they probably consider him one of theirs, too.

• Upvote 3

A couple of blues in my footy WhatsApp group have posted pics of their betting slips showing Arsenal/ Bellew doubles.

You don't have to be a heavyweight to fight at heavyweight, but he is a heavyweight.

quite rightly didn't have the bollocks to include their own mob in that, then

• Upvote 2

Oddly, after a couple of weeks of Klopp analysis the only comments to be made today were about Bellew "going to be his launching pad" and that he didn't expect them to beat Spurs as they're still work in progress and the big season is next season.

Christ. What about the drive for 5th place?

I've just been introduced to the goodness that is this thread over on GOT:

We are better than Liverpool?

First off, I know they are not the barometer against which we should measure ourselves. However they are our neighbours and subconsciously we all look sideways to see where we are at compared to the not so lovable, badly behaved, flag waving red mutants.

I think we are better than them.

I'd never have made that statement before January but the additions of Lookman and Schneiderlin plus the emergence of Davies has really made a huge difference. Not only to the quality of the players individually on the field but to our ability to play the way RK wants to.

Joel is better than either of their keepers.

Our full backs are superior, right back is debatable but no question about Baines vs Milner.

Midfield is where the difference has been made. Whereas they boast a plethora of fancy Dan number 10's who turn up one game in three, it is unbalanced and offers little protection to their comical defence and goalie.

The fact that they hold Adam Lallana as some sort of demi-God speaks volumes for where they are at. Henderson will always be average at best, looks good when the aforementioned number 10's are having their monthly stormers but ultimately is about as inspiring as a bowl of bran flakes at a hotel breakfast buffet.

Our midfield options are fluid and healthy. Barkley can be whatever he wants. He's been crap this season apparently yet has about 54 assists. Gueye and Schneiderlin are a duo that can anchor our side for the next 5 seasons. Davies is mustard.

We have Romelu Lukaku, don't think I need to expand on that.

As is stands now I think we have the edge and it's only going to get better. The ambition of Everton for once is very evident and it is clear we are going places under the ownership of Moshiri.

As a 33 year old who has seen a few false dawns come and go it is refreshing to feel the tide turning 'for real'. Long may it continue hey!

The eternal comedic gold that is Everton Football Club. They never learn. Ever.

Banking on a freebie stadium and a man who doesn't even own the club. No evidence he has put anything into any transfer. When he bankrolls a stadium and buys a few players out of his own money they can crow.

First off, I know they are not the barometer against which we should measure ourselves. However they are our neighbours and subconsciously we all look sideways to see where we are at compared to the not so lovable, badly behaved, flag waving red mutants.

I think we are better than them.

I'd never have made that statement before January but the additions of Lookman and Schneiderlin plus the emergence of Davies has really made a huge difference. Not only to the quality of the players individually on the field but to our ability to play the way RK wants to.

Joel is better than either of their keepers.

Our full backs are superior, right back is debatable but no question about Baines vs Milner.

Midfield is where the difference has been made. Whereas they boast a plethora of fancy Dan number 10's who turn up one game in three, it is unbalanced and offers little protection to their comical defence and goalie.

The fact that they hold Adam Lallana as some sort of demi-God speaks volumes for where they are at. Henderson will always be average at best, looks good when the aforementioned number 10's are having their monthly stormers but ultimately is about as inspiring as a bowl of bran flakes at a hotel breakfast buffet.

Our midfield options are fluid and healthy. Barkley can be whatever he wants. He's been crap this season apparently yet has about 54 assists. Gueye and Schneiderlin are a duo that can anchor our side for the next 5 seasons. Davies is mustard.

We have Romelu Lukaku, don't think I need to expand on that.

As is stands now I think we have the edge and it's only going to get better. The ambition of Everton for once is very evident and it is clear we are going places under the ownership of Moshiri.

As a 33 year old who has seen a few false dawns come and go it is refreshing to feel the tide turning 'for real'. Long may it continue hey!

In all fairness, he doesn't get any support from other blues on there for this opinion. If anything he gets rinsed and Mickey taken more than anything. Mostly a thread with pics of monkeys.

Looking sideways ? They need to be looking forward at the Red lights in the distance........

• Upvote 1

In all fairness, he doesn't get any support from other blues on there for this opinion. If anything he gets rinsed and Mickey taken more than anything. Mostly a thread with pics of monkeys.

Its actually quite a funny read. 

How has it worked out that they are at home to Burnley this weekend? 

Never known both us and them to have home league games on the same weekend.

Didn't they play their first few games this season away so they could put the finishing touches to their lego stand? Means they've got more home games than we do away to finish the season

Ah, yeah. 

Forgot about the Premier League bending rules for them again.

They should have been made to play the first few home games with a reduced capacity like other teams in previous similar situations.

Special Dispensation FC.

Mongrels

This, it's always been the norm that teams play with an empty stand for a whole season! The odd one or two games wouldn't have affected them much, it's their own fault for not getting it ready on time. They're oblivious to everything like this.

Haven't spurs got a chunk of one stand missing atm? i saw the capacity at 31,000 for sunday?

Exactly!

I just don't know why their situation was different. Horrible rats.

Fume levels over us re-arranging the Burnley match 6 months ago

Oddly, after a couple of weeks of Klopp analysis the only comments to be made today were about Bellew "going to be his launching pad" and that he didn't expect them to beat Spurs as they're still work in progress and the big season is next season.

what do they think with Ronny the Red getting linked with Arsenal?

• Upvote 1