You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Tony, you've got a repertoire that covers ".", biscuits, not watching Liverpool, longing for a return of the 1980s, "load of shite", and changing obvious words to rhyme/pun on swear words.

When I saw the phrase "County Road Cutters", I would have bet money that within the next few posts would be the words, "County Road Cunters".

We all have our off-days.

Could have also gone for 'Cunty Road Cunters'.

Tony, you've got a repertoire that covers ".", biscuits, not watching Liverpool, longing for a return of the 1980s, "load of shite", and changing obvious words to rhyme/pun on swear words.

When I saw the phrase "County Road Cutters", I would have bet money that within the next few posts would be the words, "County Road Cunters".

We all have our off-days.

Ha ha

Repped.

Arsenal massively raised their pricing at their new ground, but it's London, so there's more money to leverage. I find it fascinating they think the Olympic stadium is full of West ham fans. It isn't. I work in London and know plenty of people who don't support west ham, but can afford 4 season tickets they couldn't at their own club, so use it as a family day out and a chance to watch the visiting teams. Yes, there's probably more west ham fans too, but their attracted by the cost as tickets are giveaways as the stadium was a giveaway.

The other thing that makes me smile, is this idea because the stadium maybe be in the docks, it automatically makes it an iconic ground. If they build a big reebok in the docks, it will still be a big reebok in the docks. To build something iconic, they would need to spend serious money. I will bet my life they won't.

The thing that they're missing is the fact that Arsenal had a Champions League-standard squad (the previous season's beaten finalists) when they moved to the Emirates.  People were going there to watch Henry, van Persie, Fabregas, etc, not just to admire the scenery on the way to the ground.

They're proving to be pretty poor overall at " engaging " the locals as they still sell tickets on match days and you can walk in anytime and get a ST. Proven by my good blue neighbour who come into a few quid and simply called up and got 3.

1 and a half season tickets in total then?

This is what Evertonians don't get. They sneer at us for having loads of tellyclappers but they can pretty much go to any game they want. They can just decide on the day if they want to go and if they can't afford or are too tight to shell out for a season ticket they can buy a half one. The only other club I've heard who do this in the Premier league are Southampton.

Let's see how dedicated they are when they have to jump through hoops to get tickets and their local fans get shunned in favour of tourists who will spend at the club shop.

The matches will have to coincide with the cruise ships docking.

2017 Cruise ships start on 19 March and end on 14th October. 

About a third of those dates involve the weekend, and of course nearly four months of that time is closed season. In all seriousness, who the fuck is going to waste a short visit to Liverpool going on a tour of some team that very few people have heard of? Most will want shopping or Beatle related stuff. It's more deluded shit from the bitters. 

I'm also not quite getting my head around why they would take up valuable space on the seafront with a stadium, I mean surely it's prime real estate that they can build luxury apartments on. I just about understand the Echo Arena as it is in use a lot and brings people in to use the Albert Dock and Liverpool One. 

A Stadium for the bitters would be empty for 13 days out of 14 in the winter and all of the summer. The mad fools are even calling for it to be bigger than they need to allow them to expand. I thought that particular plan was already shown to be a failure at their current home.

This is all about trying their hardest to be better than us at something, anything. it will all end in tears, for them, for us tears of laughter as usual. 

• Upvote 5

About a third of those dates involve the weekend, and of course nearly four months of that time is closed season. In all seriousness, who the fuck is going to waste a short visit to Liverpool going on a tour of some team that very few people have heard of? Most will want shopping or Beatle related stuff. It's more deluded shit from the bitters.

I'm also not quite getting my head around why they would take up valuable space on the seafront with a stadium, I mean surely it's prime real estate that they can build luxury apartments on. I just about understand the Echo Arena as it is in use a lot and brings people in to use the Albert Dock and Liverpool One.

A Stadium for the bitters would be empty for 13 days out of 14 in the winter and all of the summer. The mad fools are even calling for it to be bigger than they need to allow them to expand. I thought that particular plan was already shown to be a failure at their current home.

This is all about trying their hardest to be better than us at something, anything. it will all end in tears, for them, for us tears of laughter as usual.

Give this man a cigar !

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

That's all well and good, but you're ignoring Champions League nights, regular domestic cup runs, prestigious Summer tournaments, Tony Bellow fights, etc.