You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

It was like that from West Derby all along the Drive past my spec on by the church and then all the way down County Road.

In 2005 there was enough proof we've got more fans but 2001 shows it too.

Incidently I live round the corner from that stop and I know that lad in the Everton top there.

no more links to evertons website please, you are doubling the traffic and getting them more hits than their rivals, like Marine. Soon they'll be putting the figures on a t shirt with local ip addresses underneath.

and it's also not fair subjecting us to that video with hollyoakes style token scouser accents. and that taxi driver..i can fucking smell him.

A blue in work said to me yesterday that Carroll and Suarez will struggle to strike up the same rapport that Kevin Campbell and Franny Jeffers had for them. I kid you not.

If we blindfolded Carroll & Suarez they would have a better rapport than those two!

A blue in work said to me yesterday that Carroll and Suarez will struggle to strike up the same rapport that Kevin Campbell and Franny Jeffers had for them. I kid you not.

I can only assume that your work has some sort of placement for care in the community types.

does anyone remember the kid who was about 6 last time I seen him years ago.

lived by the Abbey pub on Walton lane and when all the reds walked up to the match from County road up to Walton lane would sit out on his front yard and shout the most vicious abuse at supporters,

as I say he was only about 6, going back about 10 years ago, at least mum and dad are proud.

They probably came to mind as the last 'strike' 'force' to win for them at Anfield.

It'd be like us telling Arsenal fans they need someone like Titi Camara.

Which we wouldn't.

Because we're not mental.

• 10 months later...

You will always be wall pushing, non-apologising, own-fan-ticket-robbing, cheating, diving, whingeing, paving slab dropping, 'in bed asleep at the time' claiming, justice for Bulgarian waiters/innocent Italians denying, shite poetry loving, nonsensical bedsheet branding, faeces flinging, pocket-pissing, spousal-abusing, female beating, conspiracy theorising, arl man up the arse-kicking, Shankly-shunning, nurse-pissing, piss-drinking, pre-emptive DJ twatting, ambulance rocking, racism-denying, history revising, urinal smashing, telly-clapping, ex-player on twitter abusing, Youtube eye-swivelling, 4th is the 'new title' claiming, upside down scarf waving, shite on the wall smearing, shame lacking, offence taking, ref baiting & ref influencing hypocritical and , above all, murdering cunts.

lazytown_oh_you.jpg

Hmmmm. Let me see.

Moyes. 10 years. No trophies.

Dalglish. 10 months (ok, 13 months). Trophy.

What makes me laugh is that they don't realise how funny it is for us that they're so wound up by it. Pissed myself reading all the comments. Particularly the one about it going worldwide. Everton? Worldwide? As if.

I heard a fella say on SSN a while back that Everton is a profitable asset for any billionaire to have.

Let me get this straight, your stadium is falling to fucking pieces, you sell it out once every blue moon, your team needs shitloads of investment, your kits are permanently shit so no one buys them as is all your merchandise, you haven't won a trophy for years and still you think you'd be a profitable investment for a billionaire?

I wish those Indian cowboys that Blackburn have got would've bought them cunts and sent them under. Horrible breed of people.