You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Worst one I came across was at a family wedding me Mum had only been dead a few weeks this twat would have known this as he was a mate of my nephew's , I wasn't that keen on going for obvious reasons but went in the end anyway the day has gone ok when me & me brother ( a blue but certainly not a bad one ) were having a drink by the bar talking about me mum how sad it was that it was her 1st grandson to get married & she wasn't here when this twat comes over & starts calling me a murderer well how he got out alive is beyond me as me brother wanted to fucking kill him as well as me & also half the room when they found out what he had said so if they go down & never come back up id be over the moon

About summer 2006, Saturday night in the Royal Oak. There was a Karaoke on. A bit pissed, I got up & done Ring of Fire. That was it, about 4 Blues just lost it, shouting & Spitting, coming out with all the Murderers shit. Threatened to get me when I left. Got on the phone to some mates around the corner for some back up. Went of peacefully but the extent the cunts lost it over that song was unbelievable.

They're singing the blues on a monday morning on GOT

The bottom line is: compared to most of the other owners in the Premier League, Mr Moshiri is skint.

Conned once again by Kenwright. "Best salesman" for Everton, yet this crook is the best he could come up with after 15 years?

We have a billionaire controlling the club, but we spent less on players than we received for them and continue to see the club on a footing to borrow more money from outsiders at an exorbitant interest rate.

That's the overall picture. The rest is conjecture.

The majority of my family & mates are bitters. While sound lads, it doesn't take long for them to spoil a good night when the mere mention of us comes up. Always brought up by them too. For that reason, I would love them to go down and never return. Especially after those spawny escapes they had in the 90's.

Fuck these old romantic ideas about them, that Easter bank holiday game at the end of the 90's at there shithole brought there nastiness right to the fore. Shithouse spiteful club & shithouse spiteful fans who latched themselves onto the mancs success whilst their own club nearly ran itself into the ground. Nothing more than the bullies mate. Fuck them

This kind of stuff can apply to our own fans with regards to Man U too.

• Upvote 2

That Downfall parody is brilliant.

"Leave the room if you've never seen us win a Trophy, Cup, Anfield Derby or the Arteta Money..."

"We're offering free Lonsdale trainers with every new player and they still turn us down..."

"We've been giving it the big one all summer!"

And the woman consoling her weeping friend by saying "Don't worry, we can still finish above Liverpool" were my favourites.

The worst Goodison one I had was the 3-0 one with Owen & Kewell scoring.

I was in the Lower Bullens and it got really moody, with missiles flying after the first goal & a steward actually grabbing a red in a headlock not far from me for jumping up over the 2nd goal, leading to a scrap. There was also bifters at the end and in the streets outside.

I remember being at the 1999-00 Derby at Anfield. I can't remember the score, but Sander Westerveld was sent off and Steve Staunton went in goal. An Evertonian, a young lad in his very early twenties, sat in front of me and spent most of the second half with his hands down his trackies, boasting to his Red mate that he was wanking while watching the game.

• Upvote 1

I remember being at the 1999-00 Derby at Anfield. I can't remember the score, but Sander Westerveld was sent off and Steve Staunton went in goal. An Evertonian, a young lad in his very early twenties, sat in front of me and spent most of the second half with his hands down his trackies, boasting to his Red mate that he was wanking while watching the game.

Everton won 1-0

• Upvote 1