You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

This should probably go in the amnesty thread, but I genuinely think Moyes is the best manager they have a chance of appointing.

Financially they're what, about the 10th or 12th biggest club in the league?  He had them top half pretty consistently, even got them flirting with CL places once or twice.  Way above par for them, though they would of course never admit that.  They're a small club, and he had them succeeding like a medium-sized one.  No, he's not going to win anything there, but neither is anyone else they appoint so it may as well be him, at least from their perspective.

But mostly I'd love it just to see the fume from GOT.

• Upvote 2

This should probably go in the amnesty thread, but I genuinely think Moyes is the best manager they have a chance of appointing.

Financially they're what, about the 10th or 12th biggest club in the league?  He had them top half pretty consistently, even got them flirting with CL places once or twice.  Way above par for them, though they would of course never admit that.  They're a small club, and he had them succeeding like a medium-sized one.  No, he's not going to win anything there, but neither is anyone else they appoint so it may as well be him, at least from their perspective.

Couple of bluenose mates who are realistic have said the same, 

David Price is on the undercard to the Bellew fight at Goodison.

Everton's press officer have been on to his camp and banned him from entering the ring to his usual entrance music, You'll Never Walk Alone.

They're truly pathetic.

As pathetically small time as ever. The madness is reinforced. There is no hope for them.

Everton's press officer have been on to his camp and banned him from entering the ring to his usual entrance music, You'll Never Walk Alone.

They're truly pathetic.

During the last week my dislike for United & The Blues has hit an all time high, after their delight in our Final defeat. And then this. They really are horrible petty cunts, it's a fucking boxing match FFS.

Gonna have to rethink my tactics for next season, I tend to be a bit smug & try & be constructive whilst discussing both teams inadequacies, even after beating them. That's gonna be fucking changing. Klopp best get it right!

One name: Claudio Ranieiri. There isn't a club in the league that can't be hoping that the right appointment could send them supernova. And if there is one thing we can say with certainly about David Moyes, he ain't going to be sending them supernova. He may well be a realistic appointment. Fuck realism. That's the kind of talk that got Hodgson in the door at Anfield.

• Upvote 1

They're truly pathetic.

Imagine the fume if we stopped Bellend coming in to Z crap.

He should come in to Ring of fire should Price

• Upvote 1

The same Claudio Ranieri that just won the league with Leicester fucking City?

Are you on fucking drugs?

I'm not saying he will end up at Everton. I'm saying the Ranieri experience shows the right appointment can work wonders. The Blueshite are right to be pissed off at talk of more-of-the-same.

• Upvote 1