You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Let's be honest, who gives a fuck what those horrid cunts think about last night.

21 years without a trophy. It was a Mickey Mouse cup up until about half 9 last night and now they're making it out to be the biggest competition going.

Fuck them. Fuck the bitter families they were "born" into. Fuck Moshpit. I hope he goes bankrupt. And fuck their waterside stadium. Scouse Godzilla will sort that out.

They still always be what they've always been. Small time fucks forever in our shadow.

• Upvote 1

Not arsed if they're having a field day laughing at us, I think its fair enough in the circumstances. Not like they've had much opportunity down the years. Utterly embarrassing performance from us, so we can give them this one.

• Upvote 2

Genuinely don't care what any fan from any other team thinks. We would be doing the same if the roles were reversed ( Everton in a European Final Haha ) so let them have their fun. Oddly enough no Evertonian has said boo to me. I must just know the good ones. Shithouse neighbour aside.

Me and my mate have just been pissing ourselves laughing about this. My mate said no one in his work talked about the game this morning as they were all to busy pissing themselves laughing about this guy. He is never going to live it down in his work. Also he was there with his 15 year old son so he will probably get ripped when he goes back to school.

That Twitter page #fantascruff is funny. Loads of Evertonians commenting on Twitter.

"Imagine getting off the plane, turning your phone on and being outed as Fanta Scruff"

"Fanta scruff getting banged out by Manuel off Fawlty Towers"

"Fanta scruff in his Lonsdale undies after getting put on his arse by a Spanish Power Ranger. Always wear clean Bill Grundies as you never know when you will be put on your arse"

Evrtonians saying Emery isn't big enough name for them as he only finished 3rd with Valencia. They need consistent winners in the league, European competitions aren't priority. ( one way of putting it lads)

They would accept Mourinho as he guarantees success, (like last year?) but Bielsa would be preferred. Mancini or Pellegrini would be acceptable.

Pissing myself reading it, can't wait to see who they get.