Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 40 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Hurry to ensure disappointment. No don't hurry they never sell out.

Oh and Changy will meet junior blues. A fucking beer company mascot for the kids, what the actual fuck.

Just taken this in. Astonishing stuff.

Someone pointed out that the only seats left could be 'obstructed views', I explained I'd sat in one of them once at Goodison and it was fucking awful, could see the whole Everton team for 90 minutes.

Don't forget the free alcoholic ginger beer aswell there for all.

Sounds nice that, to be fair. there was a ginger flavoured beer available about 20 years ago. I used to love that.

Just checked and i can get it here. Anyone tried it? Will I get Everton AIDS from it?

March to save your club - Kopite behaviour.

March to the dance of C-list consumerism - a fun filled day for all the family.

I hope that fucking elephant is heading it up, as that would be hilarious.

One of my Blue friends told me that he received an e-mail from the club and its heading included the phrase 'The Land Of Dreams'. Along with the 'Vivamos Everton' and the 'get-your-kids-pissed' Chang campaign it seems that the subtle influence of new PR man Alan Myers is kicking in early. Classy bastards.

They had that old fella from the Barclay's advert paraded out before the game today. Everton, aren't we?

And he was wearing that same expression of weary disappointment he has in the advert when he left today.