You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

They are having a great summer you know.i read one saying they could afford Aubameyang if they wanted as they have the new tv money and the new owner. Significantly more than 50ml to spend. That snd Mourinho coming in

Guest Pistonbroke

What was the bloke who just appeared top left with glasses doing before he came into view? 

Leopard crawling back after wobbing the shirt the topless guy left near his feet...

Guest Pistonbroke

If Everton go on to win a few trophies over a couple of seasons they won't know what to say as they are so zoned in to being bitter towards us. 

Everyone banging on about how much we should admire their 'never say die spirit' or how well they played should just wind their necks in right now.

Played well my arse. Four shots on target, four goals. Hardly peppering the goal is it? And Dortmund basically did a Moyes after 3-1, went into frightened defensive mode and hoped for the best.

Half the reason they get results like this is teams giving them too much respect. In the league, familiarity has made the Stokes and Southamptons of this world twig that they're not invincible, hence their league placing. To the less familiar, there's still this myth of an 'invincible aura', and it's bullsh*t.

I've never 'given them credit', never 'handed it to them', never said 'fair play like' and NEVER wished I was like them

I loathe them with the passion of a thousand suns. Team, management, fans, catering staff, the lot. And always will.

We are Everton. They are beneath us.

Yeah good one, mate.

It's not just the bitters though.

Vast swathes of the football supporting population of the UK are livid and fuming because Liverpool Football Club left them with egg on their faces.

Again.

Unlucky lads.

I went into work today and you would have thought that i'd single handedly turned the game round myself. People kept coming over just congratulating me and saying how great it was. 

"Them" last night.

Posted by Wolf_stein on April 15, 2016, 10:26 am

I had it on for the first 10 minutes and then turned over, happy and smug in the knowledge that all the red flares and sing offs in the werld couldn't save them from a calamitous evening and an un-ceremonial swift kick up the arse as they tumble out of the Euro competition and probably not appear again next season.

I will NEVER learn.

Only a everton fan would try and shorten a word whilst using the same amount of letters to show he is a real County Road massive

This one says A LOT about Everton and their supporters in general:

These two are just bizarre:

And then the bitterness just goes on for pages and pages.

This lad has gone "full Everton":

I actually feel rather sorry for this poster:

I was gonna watch star wars but ended up watching the game again.

i would like to feel bad, but i just don't. i was in town last night and i couldn't stop laughing everytime i saw one of them. 

A mate in work goes jogging along the river at lunchtime.  Yesterday he spotted a bunch of Dortmund fans taking photos of the Battle of the Atlantic memorial.  He says he just managed to stop himself from shouting "You lost that one in the last 15 minutes, too!"

• Upvote 1