You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

This one says A LOT about Everton and their supporters in general:

I'd still rather support Everton and draw 0-0 at Palace than be a Liverpool supporter at Anfield tonight

These two are just bizarre:

I never understood people here wanting to bang on Klopp, he is unfortunately a very good manager and if Everton weren't so spineless and wishy-washy about failing managers he could have been on our side of the park.

The only way we could ever shove it down their throats is if we appoint Mr. José Mourinho and win the league next season.

And then the bitterness just goes on for pages and pages. 

Have you lot not learned after Istanbul, Satin was probably out till half an hour to go.

Remember next time, Istanbul protocol!!! No laughing till the final whistle.

Exactly what I feared was going to happen after the RS dumped Brenda. We keep puttering along with Mr. Phenomenal and achieve absolutely nothing and slide way down the table and spend months arguing whether it would be in bad form to go the game with a banner to express our displeasure, while that lot take decisive action and get themselves a top manager.

FFS we didn't even win the derby that got Brenda sacked.

This lad has gone "full Everton":

Never thought a RS result could nearly have me off the fence and into the Martinez 'OUT' camp.

I actually feel rather sorry for this poster:

Everton sometimes has miracle comebacks though; recall this season when we were 2-0 down to West Brom. We won 3-2. What a night of celebrations that was.

Horrible and right unfortunately. I remember that Istanbul night, I never went out. Me and my mate a fellow blue stayed in, the texts from halftime " Haha this is better than the star wars film " the ripping of reds had started too early. I refrained and tried to say let's wait before getting stuck in.

There are still a few Dortmund fans Sat there just with stunned looks on their faces, welcome to life as an Everton fan lads...

• Upvote 6

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better . . . Istanbul protocol!

tumblr_nxjvhp2l4G1rfd7lko1_500.gif

Edit: "The Manual on Effective Investigation and Documentation of Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment, commonly known as the Istanbul Protocol, is the first set of international guidelines for documentation of torture and its consequences. It became an official United Nations document in 1999."

You couldn't make them up.

• Upvote 3

"Them" last night.

Posted by Wolf_stein on April 15, 2016, 10:26 am

I had it on for the first 10 minutes and then turned over, happy and smug in the knowledge that all the red flares and sing offs in the werld couldn't save them from a calamitous evening and an un-ceremonial swift kick up the arse as they tumble out of the Euro competition and probably not appear again next season.

I will NEVER learn.

Sums that lot up

[ Post a Response | EFC ]

and that my friends is exactly why

Posted by pierheadtootterspool on April 14, 2016, 10:58 pm

any sensible Evertonian wanted to lose to City 2 years ago.

Anyone who didn't, were allowing something 50 times worse than even tonight to happen.