Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 363 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

I suppose the lad who posted that in a way is right. Mourinho would be a good fit for them. A bitter and twisted manager taking over a club who's fan base is completely bitter and twisted. It would be like a match made in hell.

The derbies would be fun though...NOT!

On the Martinez banner:

some of the guys yesterday were planning to make one for next week,
is it kopite behaviour?
there were some different views.

Wanting success as a football team? Nothing kopite about that.

Thought they all go the game?, I went to the Watford game 5 days before Christmas and we filled the away end no problem.

That's because Kopites all live in London.

That banner is like the dinner scene from the old black and white movie Freaks. One of us, one of us. Conveniently, Watford's Heurelio Gomes was in that one too. Here's a clip of him telling the blueshite fans what he thinks of their banner.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

tumblr_m379otzqCh1ro2c2ro8_400.gif
  • Upvote 2

Apparently Everton won't get a fire certificate for a stadium over 60,000 because the fire authority regard that many Everton fans in close proximity as inflammatory. The friction, allied with the loud rumble of boos that are often heard could cause both fire and unavoidable structural damage to most materials used in ground development.

R BENO knows. Speedo Mick is boss.

He thinks you're a cunt, and is diverting 10% of all the money he raises into a fund which will eventually be used to construct a torture dungeon, where you will be imprisoned and tickled to death with yer mas pubes.

• Upvote 1

Out of all the things to dislike about Everton and their fans Speedo Mick isnt one of them. Fellas raising money week in week out for cancer research.

No doubt.

I just don't want to have to look at some bloke in his skimpies. And if ending cancer is what it takes to get him to cover up, then I'm all for it.

Nice thought about ending cancer though.

Just seen he's started walking to Wembley in his speedos.

Not sure if there is anywhere on line you can donate, but would be nice if loads reds donated too.

this is a subject that really gets on my tits (cancer research uk/charities)

years ago i worked in a call center and one of the calls was for cancer research uk

did you know 70% of your donation goes to 'admin'? this includes salaries/wages.

America, Spain and Canada (just to name a few) have proven medical research/backup that shows cannabis oil kills tumours, cannabis oil kills the arteries to the tumour, thus no blood supply.  The last I read there was 37 independant reports to back this up. Its even stated that within 24hours of ingestion of cannabis oil upto 98% of breast cancer will be killed.

Tommy Chong even cured his prostate cancer with cannabis oil

so why isn't cancer research uk pushing for cannabis oil to be trialled in the UK?

Like Chris Rock say's, 'there's no money in a cure'

if you get diagnosed with cancer (and I hope no one ever does) get a grow tent, make your own or move to a country that takes cancer serious.

sorry all, but I couldn't help that rant !!!

• Upvote 6