You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

He's starting to come under a bit of outside pressure now. So far, he's relied on the good will of the press, but now they are starting to ask questions about why he has a team of players who should be performing better, the light is beginning to shine on him.

I don't really get all the fuss over how good they should be. What am I missing?

Lukaku is class, obviously, and Barkley is pretty good, but for me stones seems a liability that has believed his own press a bit too much.

Outside of those three, who are their top players?

Of course Tuchel would leave Dortmund to come manage at woodison. Of course he would. Who could resist that massive step up?

haha. some of this is great. brilliant stuff. 

jazzy said: 
Yep but will he leave Dortmund in the CL to join 12th placed Everton ?
MoutsGoat said: 
I can totally see Tuchel leaving 2nd place Dortmund to come and manager 12th place Everton.

Its totally gonna happen.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Yes he will. The premier league is the place to be now if you want to be considered an elite coach. They're all coming over.

I remember when the cunts were saying how shit bobby brownshoes was when linked to us. Did the backstroke quicker than an olympic gold medalist when he was linked with them.

I always take the piss with a now ex mate by saying everton are a small parochial club. Fuck 'em. Im not sure they're even good for a laugh nowadays.

• Upvote 2

Mourinho is actually a good fit for them. Small man syndrome, negative, depressing to be around, always commenting on other people, holds grudges, moans constantly, thinks the world is against him and blames others for his own failing.

Been thinking that one myself. Excitedly getting him just when he's been found out having fucked off pretty much everyone in football, plus without his cheat mode of biggest chequebook, could also be amusingly them. Not that he'll go there in a million years, like.

#evertonaren'twe

Been thinking that one myself. Excitedly getting him just when he's been found out having fucked off pretty much everyone in football, plus without his cheat mode of biggest chequebook, could also be amusingly them. Not that he'll go there in a million years, like.

#evertonaren'twe

But they've got a billionaire who is going to give them everything. Everything. He's currently flogging his suits on eBay as we write.

Had final score on pretty much all afternoon and they were talking about the Baines banner and Trevor Sinclair had a pop at their fans. Basically saying they needed to take a look at themselves and stop booing their players every time they misplaced a pass.

• Upvote 1