You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Reading in the Echo the other day about them building more facilities on Finch Farm, a mini stadium for the reserves. Very nice considering they are leasing the land at a nice rate given to them by an Everton supporting leader of the Council. Obviously completely legit and above board.

They do make me laugh regarding the Echo too. They get tonnes of free advertising despite us being primarily the reason for the Echo popularity abroad. We get president for stories because it sells papers and advertising. They just get plenty of goodwill and free publicity. You will be getting a season ticket with an Echo subscription soon.

. I would think twice about making jokes about Everton's Season Tickets, as they have more Season Ticket holders than Liverpool. I also think you should have learned how to spell precedent, and diarrhoea by the way.

• Downvote 1

It should be noted that when the new main stand is fully operational, our highest average league attendance for any one season will shoot up from 48,000+ set in the 1973 season to an all time high of around 54,000 a season.

If all the games sell out that is !

This average attendance figure will comfortably surpass the 51,603 highest average set by our blue chums in the 1962-63 season, therefore breaking a 53 year long boast that they had over us (one of the very few) along with escalators or something.

The excuses and fuming will start coming out of the woodwork shortly, you can be sure of that.

Or maybe just silence !

Right, so, Martinez has said Baines' comments were taken out of context or misinterpreted. Nothing new there. Then in his next sentence he talks about how Baines has to take responsibility for those comments. The fella has gone fucking mental.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/07/roberto-martinez-leighton-baines-chemistry-comments-everton

I've had a few blues on my Facebook liking and sharing articles calling/tipping Mourinho to be their next boss.

I read a couple of them expecting them to be Daily Mash like satirical pieces, but they're actually serious.

Hilarious fuckers.

Seen someone today on mine post that too. The fume when I told him April Fools was last week was obvious.

Right, so, Martinez has said Baines' comments were taken out of context or misinterpreted. Nothing new there. Then in his next sentence he talks about how Baines has to take responsibility for those comments. The fella has gone fucking mental.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/07/roberto-martinez-leighton-baines-chemistry-comments-everton

He has, completely, maybe he always was, I actually think he talks more shit than Rodgers ever did but because it's only Everton, nobody cares much.