You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Guest San Don
There's this myth going on between them that he's some sort of loyal blue who'd be there week after week if it wasn't for his superstar work commitments. Fact is' date=' he's no interest in football what so ever.

Who's next on the hit list ? Rocky ?[/quote']

Thought Macca was a red? At least he was in 1971 when he, john, ringo and george asked the club for 4 tickets for the cup final! Guess they could have been closet arsenal fans prepared to sit on their hands in our end though.

There was an American programme on VH1 I think back in the 90s fielding questions from phonelines to him, someone from Liverpool asked him who he supported and he said pretty much word for word: "I used to be a blue but they weren't doing very well so I like the reds now."

In other words - he doesn't care.

Guest San Don
There was an American programme on VH1 I think back in the 90s fielding questions from phonelines to him, someone from Liverpool asked him who he supported and he said pretty much word for word: "I used to be a blue but they weren't doing very well so I like the reds now."

What, a couple of seasons after their best decade? Dont believe that.

That title has taken on a new meaning over the past couple of seasons. It was originally meant to take the piss out of the blueshite and while we can still do a bit of that, it currently looks more like frustration on our part at finishing behind them again. It needs to get back its original meaning double-quick.

That title has taken on a new meaning over the past couple of seasons. It was originally meant to take the piss out of the blueshite and while we can still do a bit of that, it currently looks more like frustration on our part at finishing behind them again. It needs to get back its original meaning double-quick.

Well, the fun part is that Everton fans are so fired up by David Moyes beeing appointed by United that they´ve forgot to realise they need a new manager themselves.

And of course, that they see it as a major achievment that they´ve finished over us two seasons in a row and that hasn´t happend in 80 years our so. Who cares? We´re building a Liverpool team to get to CL.

Well, the fun part is that Everton fans are so fired up by David Moyes beeing appointed by United that they´ve forgot to realise they need a new manager themselves.

I put that Taff's Tavern picture on Faceaids the other day, laughing at the appointment, and the first comment it got was from a Bitter mate of mine, saying simply, "Jealous?"

I don't understand.

I've no idea what could have been going through his head. Then another one, in response to, "What are your thoughts on Moyes?" came up with, "Good luck to him, he's done well and deserves the biggest job in football."

Sorry?

I'm lost for words and have just had to just leave the conversations be.

I put that Taff's Tavern picture on Faceaids the other day, laughing at the appointment, and the first comment it got was from a Bitter mate of mine, saying simply, "Jealous?"

I don't understand.

I got into some arguments with mancs on facebook where they all praise his achievments at Everton, and this shoestring budget. The budget Moyes has had isn´t that fucking bad is it? And what has he achieved? Stayed in the PL, so has Fulham, Stoke, etc.

I don´t get it at all, and I hope he stays at the mancs for a couple of years, so he can fuck them up slowly and there will be no quick fix. This is the time for FSG and for Brendan to go all-in!

I don't understand.

but he is a winner

I'm fairly sure I recall him saying something to the effect that he's more or less indifferent and he has a soft spot for both clubs. (Hard to imagine now, but I'm told this was quite a common thing decades ago - a bit like rickets.)

Considering all four Beatles have had every aspect of their lives scrutinised for so long, any evidence of Blueness would be better evidenced. The only concrete indication of any allegiance I am aware of is Albert Stubbins on the cover of Sgt. Pepper's.

Listening to the radio in work,you'd have thought that the bloos had won the league the way Ronny Goodlass was wanking himself silly after the game had ended,your manager leaving is a triumph though eh ? Would the bloos have been so nice to Moyes yesterday if he was crossing the park to his new job !!

Guest San Don

Good ol' dave whelan. He's been saying 'roberto will only go to a big, big club. and the shite arent big enough.'

Kinell. that'll go down well.

I got into some arguments with mancs on facebook where they all praise his achievments at Everton, and this shoestring budget. The budget Moyes has had isn´t that fucking bad is it? And what has he achieved? Stayed in the PL, so has Fulham, Stoke, etc.

I don´t get it at all, and I hope he stays at the mancs for a couple of years, so he can fuck them up slowly and there will be no quick fix. This is the time for FSG and for Brendan to go all-in!

What's more, Fulham and Stoke have made it to cup finals in recent years. And this year's domestic cup winners?...big spending Swansea and Wigan.

Thought Macca was a red? At least he was in 1971 when he, john, ringo and george asked the club for 4 tickets for the cup final! Guess they could have been closet arsenal fans prepared to sit on their hands in our end though.

I hadn't heard that one before!

Maybe the Mancs should've appointed Martinez, done better with an even more skint club with even less support. That ground only gets somewhere approaching full when the rugby is in town.

Oh, I gforgot, he challenged Bacon Face is he's off the list. Maybe thats why they went for Moyes, he's the only manager not to have challenged him and still be in charge of a team in the PL.

Can't stand Dave Whelan but I pissed at what he said about the shite....

"If anybody approaches him he comes to me and says such a club has approached me.

"Whenever he wants to go, I’ll release him immediately, but he’ll only go to a big, big club and I don’t think Everton are big enough."

Hahahaha

I've heard this jealous thing before aswell regarding Moyes.

They are so utterly small-time, in one sense i almost pity them.

My mate reckons it's a "total vindication" of Moyes' managerial skills.

Oh, and that you don't get to be the man who succeeds Ferguson with being "absolutely brilliant".

My mate reckons it's a "total vindication" of Moyes' managerial skills.

Oh, and that you don't get to be the man who succeeds Ferguson with being "absolutely brilliant".

Just like you don't get to be the man who succeeds Busbywithout being Frank O'Farrell.

(Who? Exactly!)

Because it's not true. McCartney and Lennon were at each other's throats in 1971. The couldn't abide each other. And the other two sided with Lennon.

Stringvest knows. he took the 4th ticket. It was a 21st birthday present from Ringo. Arl bastard.