Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 346 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

They love getting ahead of themselves. Loudest thud sound in the world is the sound of an Evertonian being brought back down to earth

Or his missus walking into the door again.

I reckon they will let Martinez go. If I take off my red spectacles and look at their team, they have some smashing players. Martinez is getting much less out of them than he should. Ironically, it's about the opposite to what Moyes often did.

A lot of them already don't like Martinez. After the comment about the fans only supporting them for 70 mins, a lot more will turn against him. If they really do have a good sum to invest in the team this summer, someone other than Martinez will be spending it.

Trouble brewing across the park. Nice.

I actually get that Saudi reference.

There was a girl in my year at school who's a blue, who was in this supporters' club based this side of the water (Claughton; basically an elaborate blag because it entitled them to x amount of tickets despite being a short bus journey away from Goodison) that her dad ran or co-ran with some other fellas. Anyway, she moved to Saudi Arabia about 18 months ago for her job, but is back home at the min and was all over Facebook today about the West Ham game being her first match in all that time.

I'm guessing her dad or someone else at that club had a word with someone at Everton about marking a momentous occasion such as a returning prodigal daughter.

Bad, bad gimps. Everyone affiliated with that joke of a club.

• Upvote 2

Loads of them will go to extreme lengths to avoid paying for their tickets as well. Two lads my brother knew were still using child season tickets into their mid twenties. Another fella I know is always harassing Everton in the Community for free tickets. Some fella in work will only go when he gets them off his sons school or cheaper through the works sports organisation.

I reckon they will let Martinez go. If I take off my red spectacles and look at their team, they have some smashing players. Martinez is getting much less out of them than he should. Ironically, it's about the opposite to what Moyes often did.

A lot of them already don't like Martinez. After the comment about the fans only supporting them for 70 mins, a lot more will turn against him. If they really do have a good sum to invest in the team this summer, someone other than Martinez will be spending it.

Trouble brewing across the park. Nice.

hes very similar to rodgers. hes inherited/assembled an excellent side but he cant set up a defence or at least cant get the balance right between attacking football and not conceding too many. winning the fa cup is all that will save him.

hes very similar to rodgers. hes inherited/assembled an excellent side but he cant set up a defence or at least cant get the balance right between attacking football and not conceding too many. winning the fa cup is all that will save him.

He's not similar to Rodgers then as his players are mostly fucking shit.

What's parry even doing watching our game, waiting to be  infuriated over a reffing decision? oh wait.............

The only time I watch his shit is in the derby or if they spawn their way to an FA Cup final. Any other time, I dont watch the shite.