Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 330 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

They should hire Big Dunc to replace Bobby Brown Shoes. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone, like. Get rid of that soft cunt Martinez and they would be taking care of their own.

Funny thing is some on Grand Old Team want this to happen. Would be the greatest thing ever.

• Upvote 1

I would have preferred Everton to have gone through, as an all Merseyside Final would've been infinitely more interesting than playing the bland as fuck Manchester Shitty.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/operation-keep-everton-away-from-wembley-atkinson-to-ref-city-semi.83228/page-9

Apparently these 50/50 calls even themselves out over the course of a season. Not for us though

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35358806

The home side will not have sympathy for Everton in this context after being convinced Ramiro Funes Mori scored an offside goal in the first leg and that Jesus Navas was denied a penalty after he was fouled by Kevin Mirallas - but it was easy to understand Martinez's outspoken frustration.

hooligan.gif

I love the reaction of the lad on the left - he starts to say something but is reduced to a state of shock and realisation that his mate is actually the quim he always suspected he was.

• Upvote 3

I would have preferred Everton to have gone through, as an all Merseyside Final would've been infinitely more interesting than playing the bland as fuck Manchester Shitty.

Well yeah, but let's not miss a chance for a piss take.

Just posted this on FB

'Unlucky Everton, but We'll take photos of the day so don't worry'

I love the reaction of the lad on the left - he starts to say something but is reduced to a state of shock and realisation that his mate is actually the quim he always suspected he was.

I like Munch's Scream With Hood Up.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/operation-keep-everton-away-from-wembley-atkinson-to-ref-city-semi.83228/page-9

Apparently these 50/50 calls even themselves out over the course of a season. Not for us though

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35358806

The home side will not have sympathy for Everton in this context after being convinced Ramiro Funes Mori scored an offside goal in the first leg and that Jesus Navas was denied a penalty after he was fouled by Kevin Mirallas - but it was easy to understand Martinez's outspoken frustration.

Not to mention the 50/50 at best that went their way tonight and led to their goal...

I don't even think the ball is 100% over the line there. However Aguero is definitely offside for the third. Too bad.

It clearly over the line. No doubt about it.

Idiot Everton mate of mine keeps insisting that Big Dunc is going to front Klopp during the Anfield derby as "that german cunt hasn't got the balls to give it the big one to any of the coaching staff of a big club."

Deluded twat. 

• Upvote 1

Idiot Everton mate of mine keeps insisting that Big Dunc is going to front Klopp during the Anfield derby as "that german cunt hasn't got the balls to give it the big one to any of the coaching staff of a big club."

Deluded twat.

"Love to see that Klopp cunt try to shout at Duncan", etc etc etc.

How entirely unpredictable that one of them should stoop to the my Dad's harder than your Dad level re Big Dunc.

Difficult one for Everton. Martinez has them playing good football, but they are naive and do less than they should. Moyes will tighten it all up but the football fails to quicken the pulse.

Either way they are not winning trophies. They just have to choose how they want to fail.

• Upvote 2