You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

karenflynn.jpg

"I'm fewmin, girl, fewmin. Dat cheatin Redshite bastard, Sterlin,  put dat cross in wen da ball was over the fuckin line. Wot wos the lino an da ref watchin eh? An wot wos Bobby M thinkin of? Sittin back against a shite defence like dat. He's finished, girl, finished. I'm fewmin ere, thinkin about der Redshite basterds laffin at us. Bobby M can fuck off. I'm fewmin.

Conspiracy theory. Fewmgate

The title of a (currently) 8 page thread on GoT....

Operation Keep Everton Away From Wembley - Atkinson to ref City semi

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/operation-keep-everton-away-from-wembley-atkinson-to-ref-city-semi.83228/

"This is why the FA don't want video replays. 

They'd have to address the blatant favouritism that clearly exists. It's just obvious. 

They'd never get away with it with video stuff."

Because, nobody ever, ever gets to see any controversial incidents re-shown from various angles.  

Work with a manc lad who is a city fan and just been talking to him on whats app and he had this to say....

Yes pal! Fucking buzzing mate! Those bitter bastards have been a disgrace today! Racist bastards, getting in the home end kicking off, starting outside - fucking glorious knocking them out!

"Operation Keep Everton Away From Wembley" could be manned by one guy in a camping chair, who spends most of the day asleep with a copy of the Daily Mirror over his face.

I can only imagine they've been running Operation Keep Evertonians Away From Goodison for a very long time.

• Upvote 5