You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Sad cunt. Saw them win in the 60's. Fucking grow up you bitter old fool. They really are sad, no self awareness, fall for any old shite fed to them. If he is an old school fan as he said it makes him worse, he would know about the good old Derby atmospheres and going to both games. Silly twat.

Fuck them..

Hope they get battered tonight.

The fierce but reasonably respectful rivalry of the derby and us going down to Wembley together is long since dead.

The 2012 semi was pretty toxic and as usual the bad bellends mainly amongst them were to blame.

"Worst game of football I've ever seen, didn't have a shot on target for 90 minutes and the first one at all was 33 minutes.  Not even bothered about tonight no glory in a final playing against one of the teams in such a bad game. Hope we lose because it might make Martinez leaves sooner anyway"

Good morning work-blue

Also:

karenflynn.jpg

"Fewmin over dose jammy Redshite bastards!"

Someone, somewhere in the Merseyside area deffo has a video of her giving someone a blowie. 

Like others have said on here I also have no interest in their club or games unless it directly involves us. They expend so much energy being bitter it is verging on mental illness. They know more about our players, history and economics than anyone needs to. This thread exists as a tribute to their ever giving paranoia and unintentional comedic genius.

They live on soundbytes, mainly not even original ones and scoff at others who challenge their bile. Peoples club shite. If we all support Everton in Liverpool why can they not sell out games regularly and have to basically beg people to buy half season tickets. Walk the game shite. Know loads who live minutes away from Goodison who drive. You cannot walk from Connahs Quay lads. We go the game. Only you don't really, do you. Even though tickets are easy to get. Born not manufactured. Forcing babies into shitty blue kits and calling them Dixie is not in the genes, it's in the mentality of a person. Telly clappers. You can't fill your ground. Pathetic shop name, selling assets, bumming off the council. Virtually begging to share a stadium. Shite ground basically a fire hazard.

Get me. I sound like one of them. Thankfully I'm just gassing and not actually recovering from a labotomy.

• Upvote 5

"My philosophy and my way of working is not to keep clean sheets. My philosophy is to win games.” Desperately naive full Brendan moment from the thin Spanish waiter.

That second line will be lopped off whenever anyone in the media or Bitters' fanbase want a stick to beat him with for them letting in a ton of goals.

Especially when they're already feeling the pressure of us being in the final. Anything less than getting there as well will be losing face for them now, and we know how well they deal with that.

They're already preparing the familiar chip on shoulder, it's a shit cup anyway, we was robbed response. Have a feeling tonight may be the night it turns nasty for Roberto unless they go through.

I hope 5 mins into injury time Sterling knocks the ball in with his hand from an offside position after a knee high two footed tackle on Stones and then runs to their support to reveal a YNWA tattoo on his arse. I will get the mop and bucket to clean the walls myself when their heads explode but someone else more technically minded will have to fix the internet when facebook melts with the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme!