You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

"Ahahahaaaaaa, the redshite celebrating a draw against West Brom at home, fucking cringe"

"Almost as embarrassing as your captain giving away free half season tickets in a charity shop in Halewood in Soccer Am"

Or a pitch invasion away to Bournemouth.

• Upvote 2

All us Evertonians living in * insert L word * should be ashamed of ourselves. How can season tickets be available the amount of fans we have ?

And I wish so many away fans wouldn't park their cars all around Walton on match days. It gets so congested when we walk the game.

Full season tickets is Kopite behaviour.

They are still a big club though. Even though they've won fuck all for 20 years, have a ground that most League 2 clubs would laugh at, need to constantly flog HALF season tickets and their CEO admitting they haven't got a big enough fan base to have a large stadium.

Never mind any of that, let's just drive round the city with shit car stickers, go in about pointless things that Everton did first about 50 years ago. Let's laugh at Liverpool not winning the league 3 years after the last time we won it. That will teach them.

• Upvote 2

It was a thanks for your support rather than a celebration of a draw.

Hope it continues personally, if only to incense the bitter blues even more.forever in our shadow.

That was pretty fucking obvious.  Anybody trying to claim it was a "celebration" is showing themselves up as stupid deluded bellends.

They are still a big club though. Even though they've won fuck all for 20 years, have a ground that most League 2 clubs would laugh at, need to constantly flog HALF season tickets and their CEO admitting they haven't got a big enough fan base to have a large stadium.

Never mind any of that, let's just drive round the city with shit car stickers, go in about pointless things that Everton did first about 50 years ago. Let's laugh at Liverpool not winning the league 3 years after the last time we won it. That will teach them.

what is it about them and car stickers. that "you're in my heart and in my soul" one they all have, fuck me it is vomit inducing. 

Is being above Liverpool in the League at the halfway point still a huge thing? #AboveTheRedshiteOnNewYearsDay ...

Maybe it drives sales of half season tickets.

I like that we've had such a shit season so far that we sacked our manager, and we're still ahead of them in the table. They must be really bitter about that...

• Upvote 4