You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I'll just leave this here...

Everton FC launch legal action against Everton Farm Shop over use of name

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/dec/11/everton-fc-farm-shop-legal-action

How can they stop them using the name of their village. There must be loads of shops and companies in Liverpool that use the Everton name? Am I misunderstanding something here?

“The name Everton, in terms of our village, is derived from Anglo Saxon and translates as Wild Boar Farm. We have begun farming organic pigs and I think it would be great for Everton FC to taste some real Everton.

Now that makes a lot of sense, pig fuckers. 

• Upvote 1

I'm going to The Theatre of Screams, Woodison Park, the Pit tonight for a christmas do.  £65.00 for a three course meal and a free bar.  

"First Club to Water Down the Chang"

There's talk of a special guest at some point.  Probably someone shit who scored in a derby like Tomas Radsinksi.

Probably chicken in a basket then Tony Cottee turning up with his wage slips to show everyone.

I think we'll beat City.

It is Liverpool that worry me. We need to pray Stoke beat them because if we get the RS I ain't going to Wembley.

In tears over this...

"Sooner or later all the boys and girls who haven't seen us win a trophy will have their day in the sun, hopefully sooner rather than later.

COYB!!"

• Upvote 2

In tears over this...

"Sooner or later all the boys and girls who haven't seen us win a trophy will have their day in the sun, hopefully sooner rather than later.

COYB!!"

OJ Simpson was found innocent

Windows 95 was released

Ebay started

Back for good 'Take That' (rather ironically) was No 1

Goldeneye was in the cinemas

The Playstation 1 was released.

Des Lynam was presenting MOTD

Cantona king fu kicked that fan

Concorde still had 8 years left of flying

There are families with small children that have not seen the bitters win a trophy. Boys and girls,, ha! 

If not winning a trophy was a work pension they've only got one more year until they've a pension of life. 

Long may that continue 

• Upvote 3