You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Blue Santa suits for the Santa Dash in town this morning. For blues who are too bitter to wear a traditional Santa outfit for 45 minutes to an hour.

They had a blue poppy wreath last season (maybe this too, I don't know) . How fucking bad is that. The club honouring the dead of our wars and they are so bitter they can't do that properly.

"My former Everton team-mate Andy Hinchcliffe is to blame for the draw anyway.

As soon as he came on I thought ‘come on Andy, do us a favour’.

Andy played for three teams in his career: Manchester City; Everton and Sheffield Wednesday who all wore blue yet he was wearing a red tie, I couldn’t believe it!"

Nice little extract from Ian Snodin in the Echo

• Upvote 1

They have to inflict their bitterness into every aspect of day to day life. God knows why they changed the poppies colour. Is being a bitter Evertonian more important than remembering people who died fighting for their country?

It was their way of honouring those brave men who fell on the often-forgotten Himalayan Front in Bhutan.

They have to inflict their bitterness into every aspect of day to day life. God knows why they changed the poppies colour. Is being a bitter Evertonian more important than remembering people who died fighting for their country?

Classic Who Wants To Be A Millionaire on last night.

Bloke called Andy. Think he was from the Wirral. Before the first question is asked, he makes it known he's an Everton fan. Calls his phone a friend and says he'll know the answer as he's a "good blue".

And, again, before he's even won a penny, Tarrant asks him what he'd do if he won the million? Now, you're normal, everyday person would say a new house, a holiday, car or something positive and nice. Not good old Andy though. His answer was something along the lines of "I'd put it towards buying Liverpool, so I could close them down."

They're a different breed.

*the bitter twat did win £250k though.

• Upvote 2

Bloke called Andy. Think he was from the Wirral. Before the first question is asked, he makes it known he's an Everton fan. Calls his phone a friend and says he'll know the answer as he's a "good blue".

And, again, before he's even won a penny, Tarrant asks him what he'd do if he won the million? Now, you're normal, everyday person would say a new house, a holiday, car or something positive and nice. Not good old Andy though. His answer was something along the lines of "I'd put it towards buying Liverpool, so I could close them down."

Absolutely and utterly obsessed with us.

One on my Faceaids posted seven pictures in the space of two hours after we got beat by Newcastle of:

Ant & Dec

The fella off Byker Grove with the weird sideys

A Sports Direct bag for life

The Tyne Bridge

Malcolm McDonald

Mike Ashley

A bottle of Newcastle Brown Ale

He reposed the Sports Direct bag for life photo about 7.30 this morning. First thing on their mind when they wake up and last thing on their mind when they go to bed.

• Upvote 1

Wasn't there someone on that show once who went home empty-handed, because she couldn't name which team plays at Goodison?

One on my Faceaids posted seven pictures in the space of two hours after we got beat by Newcastle of:

Ant & Dec

The Tyne Bridge

Malcolm McDonald

Mike Ashley

He reposed the Sports Direct bag for life photo about 7.30 this morning. First thing on their mind when they wake up and last thing on their mind when they go to bed.

Geoff.
  • Upvote 1

Ant & Dec

The Tyne Bridge

Malcolm McDonald

Mike Ashley

Feeling a bit bad about having this on standby now

Crystal_Palace.PNG

• Upvote 2

Just picked the 3 bitters up for work, pick the worst one up. Fuckin hell what happened with you lot at the weekend?

Bad day, we were shit, I said. He asks me to put Merseyside on for their match; put it on & they're playing some old commentary v Palace. Kevin Kilbane is playing. Then the blue says 'kilbane was unbelievable on his day, he just didn't have his day often enough' . Did he even have 1 day!

Suppose that's a sign of how much we've been spoilt over the years & the shit they've had.

I remember that jelavic (not sure on spelling) who was better than suarez. The modest bastard moved to Hull rather than barca. Probably for the women or something

Reminds me of that mental gooner that used to post on here. What was his name? Said Chamach was better than Torres.

I remember that jelavic (not sure on spelling) who was better than suarez. The modest bastard moved to Hull rather than barca. Probably for the women or something

Most people will think this is an obvious exaggeration but there was literally a thread on one of the blue forums where the OP stated that he wouldn't swap them and for the first 3 pages almost everyone agreed with them.

It was sometime in the fall of 2013 when the penny dropped and it was actually quite amusing to watch as the thread went on.