You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

28 minutes ago, Trojan1892 said:

This is what takes the piss, hundreds on here home and away any game, over 800 available on here for the City game

25320F60-D8B0-471E-8CE5-6B43F18367AE.png

The tickets havent even been made available to city yet, so how they claim they have any tickets in the away section is beyond me. And if they are able to secure those, their source has to be from within city surely?

It's season ticket holders putting them on there. People always moaning at the club on Twitter but nothing ever seems to get done about them. I know a few people did for the final but there must be a lot of ST holders doing this. One fella I worked with used to say it paid for his ST just by selling his seat for the Derby and Man Utd games.

My mate bought a ticket off there a few years back for the Barcelona V Real Madrid game. The ST holder just came to the hotel with it and my mate bought the ticket for £450. Mug. 

Just now, Harry Squatter said:

It's season ticket holders putting them on there. People always moaning at the club on Twitter but nothing ever seems to get done about them. I know a few people did for the final but there must be a lot of ST holders doing this. One fella I worked with used to say it paid for his ST just by selling his seat for the Derby and Man Utd games.

Harry, the ad says the tickets are in the city away section.

38 minutes ago, Trojan1892 said:

This is what takes the piss, hundreds on here home and away any game, over 800 available on here for the City game

25320F60-D8B0-471E-8CE5-6B43F18367AE.png

And they are arsed about the scal touts by the ground and this is done under their noses. They could get these places shutdown in a heartbeat, but they just can't be bothered. 

7 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

The tickets havent even been made available to city yet, so how they claim they have any tickets in the away section is beyond me. And if they are able to secure those, their source has to be from within city surely?

Because if you've the right tickets at city, you're assured away tickets. They don't need to have them in their hands to sell them. 

4 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Because if you've the right tickets at city, you're assured away tickets. They don't need to have them in their hands to sell them. 

That's my point! It's not LFC and not LFC season ticket holders. We're committed to giving away teams 3000(?) tickets. I hate touts with a passion but if these tickets are available, it's from the city end not ours.

And why's it in the fucking everton thread?!

• Upvote 3

Just now, dockers_strike said:

That's my point! It's not LFC and not LFC season ticket holders. We're committed to giving away teams 3000(?) tickets. I hate touts with a passion but if these tickets are available, it's from the city end not ours.

And why's it in the fucking everton thread?!

I'm sure below that screen shot there'll be loads of LFC home tickets too. 

Yeah no idea why it's in this thread! But then there's loads of talk about what the forwards are doing wrong in the keita thread! 

Just now, Barrington Womble said:

I'm sure below that screen shot there'll be loads of LFC home tickets too. 

Yeah no idea why it's in this thread! But then there's loads of talk about what the forwards are doing wrong in the keita thread! 

Oh right. We can see 'City away section' so there must be Liverpool section below out of sight. You'd think they'd show the 'tickets available in the home section' as the priority, wouldnt you?

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

Oh right. We can see 'City away section' so there must be Liverpool section below out of sight. You'd think they'd show the 'tickets available in the home section' as the priority, wouldnt you?

As a guess I'd reckon the "sections" are alphabetical (away/home rather than Liverpool /Manchester city)

Whether the club is bothered about touts or not, I am not bothered anymore. I am still kicking myself for renewing the membership this year. Regardless of whether I get tickets in the 2nd half of the season, I am done with the membership shite anyway. Its just getting silly that football seems to be in a different planet compared to inflation, energy and every other shit that is going on. 

Its just not worth it. 

Not sure how sites like this can have lots of LFC home tickets for sale now, as the logistics of getting them set up as your friends and family etc would be a nightmare. You can't transfer tickets unless you registered them as a F&F before 5/8/22, and they would have to be moved on at least once more to whoever bought off the site, and they would need to be a LFC member. Big Red flags for the club. This is why they have gone down the electronic ticket route.

4 minutes ago, Beno said:

Not sure how sites like this can have lots of LFC home tickets for sale now, as the logistics of getting them set up as your friends and family etc would be a nightmare. You can't transfer tickets unless you registered them as a F&F before 5/8/22, and they would have to be moved on at least once more to whoever bought off the site, and they would need to be a LFC member. Big Red flags for the club. This is why they have gone down the electronic ticket route.

My thoughts too. Unless they are passing a phone around between people? 
The club responded on twitter saying these tickets for sale don’t exist and it’s a scam website.

1 minute ago, Reckoner said:

My thoughts too. Unless they are passing a phone around between people? 
The club responded on twitter saying these tickets for sale don’t exist and it’s a scam website.

So I'm sure there'll be loads of burner phones going on, or at least a screen grab of the screen with the bar code (it doesn't need to be nfc). But loads of tickets some through sponsors and all of those kind of things. This is why the club could shut it down if they wanted. They could just go out and buy up all the tickets and trace them  back to the original source. But they can't be arsed, as they don't want to acknowledge their sponsors are doing this as it creates a different problem for them as they're never going to stop sponsors doing that.

So it's easier to fuck us about with all these different rules each season, to make it as difficult for us to pass tickets on, to force us to these restricted f&f lists as their only real targets are the local scals touting. Corporate touting is just fine. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

So I'm sure there'll be loads of burner phones going on, or at least a screen grab of the screen with the bar code (it doesn't need to be nfc). But loads of tickets some through sponsors and all of those kind of things. This is why the club could shut it down if they wanted. They could just go out and buy up all the tickets and trace them  back to the original source. But they can't be arsed, as they don't want to acknowledge their sponsors are doing this as it creates a different problem for them as they're never going to stop sponsors doing that.

So it's easier to fuck us about with all these different rules each season, to make it as difficult for us to pass tickets on, to force us to these restricted f&f lists as their only real targets are the local scals touting. Corporate touting is just fine. 

That makes sense. I don’t doubt it for a second.

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

And they are arsed about the scal touts by the ground and this is done under their noses. They could get these places shutdown in a heartbeat, but they just can't be bothered. 

They don't give a toss.

I know a lad who emailed club about one of these sites pointing out that tickets were being advertised for sale for Palace game....he had the nark after getting nothing in members sale.

He got a reply that told him without actual seat/row numbers details for tickets the club would not do anything.

He sent me a screenshot of their reply...i will try and find it and post it.

23 minutes ago, an tha said:

Here you go....

Screenshot-20220818-194002-Gmail.jpg

As I said in the other post, they don't want to open the door on their sponsors flogging them. So it's all distraction like "forgeries" © Gérald Darmanin or "give us the details". So you're supposed to spunk 359 quid and then they'll take the ticket off you. All because they don't want the answer to a real investigation. Bunch of fucking cunts. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

As I said in the other post, they don't want to open the door on their sponsors flogging them. So it's all distraction like "forgeries" © Gérald Darmanin or "give us the details". So you're supposed to spunk 359 quid and then they'll take the ticket off you. All be sure they know they don't want the answer to a real investigation. Bunch of fucking cunts. 

Is right

How they expect people to have all the details i don't know.

They should be all over those sites themselves and laying out the cost of tickets to get details - surely "Tony C" could use a card and claim it back from club....

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

They could get these places shutdown in a heartbeat, but they just can't be bothered. 

Can they? 

I'd expect them to do anything they legally could to protect "their brand" and to make sure that if anyone is paying that sort of money for tickets, they're paying FSG.

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Can they? 

I'd expect them to do anything they legally could to protect "their brand" and to make sure that if anyone is paying that sort of money for tickets, they're paying FSG.

They are paying FSG though. They're sponsoring them to an astronomical amount to have their name on klopp's sofa and be the clubs toe nail clipper partner or something and seats come with it. The ticket agents are hooked right in all over the place to take any tickets that aren't used. The clubs are paid handsomely and don't care what happens to those tickets. 

Before the flashy hoardings came in, I know someone who used to have a single board behind the kop. He used to pay half a million quid a year for that and it got him 2 seats and a tiny board. The club didn't give 2 fucks what he did with the tickets.