Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

5 hours ago, Boomer said:

State of all those plastic flags a Goodison you can tell they are playing Chelsea. Hope them flags are not manufactured 

20220806_160625.jpg

They would (rightly) give it us down the banks if that was us...

Fucking hypocrites.

2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Ouch

I've just seen it on MOTD. That stemmed from Pickford pretending to clear a ball that was miles over the line. What an absolute liability that horrible cunt is.

2-3 months according to Frankie deTory.

"It’s a small fracture of his fibula bone. We are thinking two or three months, that is a really quick assessment."

21 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I've just seen it on MOTD. That stemmed from Pickford pretending to clear a ball that was miles over the line. What an absolute liability that horrible cunt is.

From a piss poor back pass from Godfrey as well. Clown capers.

44 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

But they are all blaming the linesman. 

At least Godfrey never stamped on someone's face and got away with it.

16 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Was it corruption that saw Gordon put a tackle in which could have broken Hazard’s leg but ended up with him breaking his own foot? Fucking idiots.

9 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

But they are all blaming the linesman. 

At least Godfrey never stamped on someone's face and got away with it.

Apparently, Pickford was doing what he should be doing; just playing to the whistle. The thing is, even if Godfrey hadn't been injured, Pickford's ball to him was much riskier - in terms of giving Chelsea a chance to score - than conceding a corner.

I don't watch Everton unless they are playing us, but isn't it the case that Godfrey is one of their best players? 

25 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I don't watch Everton unless they are playing us, but isn't it the case that Godfrey is one of their best players? 

Don’t know about that but he’s certainly one of their dirtiest and that’s saying something. He could easily have badly hurt players on numerous occasions last season with x-rated challenges. Karma’s a bitch

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Due respect for the man who took a team languishing in 16th and led them to a heroic 16th-place finish.

Screenshot_2022-08-07-09-06-02-57_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Better than Gerrard lad

28 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

If she knows who did it, which its clear she does, then report it to the police surely? 

I’ve responded to her and told her to do that. 

2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Due respect for the man who took a team languishing in 16th and led them to a heroic 16th-place finish.

Screenshot_2022-08-07-09-06-02-57_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

It is weird and really desperate how they are glorying him when he has done fuck all really

It is of course all a thinly veiled dig at us (as usual)....show massive love for the manager who replaced that redshite rafa....

Sad.

He made one of those horrible agricultural tackles that those mutants love and he came off worse. 

He fucked around and got found out. No sympathy 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

If she knows who did it, which its clear she does, then report it to the police surely? 

If she is sat with her dad and a bunch of sound lads why didn't they go have a talk with the fella?

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

If she is sat with her dad and a bunch of sound lads why didn't they go have a talk with the fella?

They probably didn’t believe her. 

“No blue would do that, lad. The People’s Club, lad. Class and Dignity. Now, I could fully believe it if it was one of them followers of the Devil’s club, lad. Gobshites!”