Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

20 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Paddy Power risking getting their shops in Rhyl and Talacre getting smashed up again.

As I just put in the FSG thread, Paddy Power must read the site…

4 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Is that a wedding ring he’s wearing???

Fucking hell!!!

Also looks like bunk beds at the back of him.  I've missed Matt, his musical efforts are so few and far between. You can' even get the Mambo No 5 song video anywhere any more.

That’s an old Matt video. The full video reveals that the cards sellotaped to his shirt include one Master Gylfi Sigurdsson Esq.

No idea who she is, but it seems she's not universally popular. 

The season doesn't really start until they've been twatted by Chelsea and these two have ragged each other outside the Royal Oak.

Screenshot_2022-08-06-07-26-07-55_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

The BBC statistics programme more or less will be annoying Evertonians with their latest episode:

Debunking the Liverpool FC Conspiracy Theory

We debunk spurious rumours that Liverpool FC use asthma medication to enhance performance.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0crdjjv

The programme seems to insinuate that the originating claim may have a Russian state backing/influence (from an Irish journalist based in Moscow) and that the blue brethren are acting as useful idiots in promulgating this.

• Upvote 2

Wearing your football shirt in a photo shouldn't mean send me pictures of your cock.

I mean personally for me if putting pictures online of me in a football top meant women sent me loads of pictures of their tits, I'd be a prolific football shirt wearing picture poster. Habitual I'd be fucking habitual!

She looks quite fit that Jazz.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Moctezuma said:

The BBC statistics programme more or less will be annoying Evertonians with their latest episode:

Debunking the Liverpool FC Conspiracy Theory

We debunk spurious rumours that Liverpool FC use asthma medication to enhance performance.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0crdjjv

The programme seems to insinuate that the originating claim may have a Russian state backing/influence (from an Irish journalist based in Moscow) and that the blue brethren are acting as useful idiots in promulgating this.

The original journalist is an Irish-born reporter who is based in Russia, has worked for state media, and puts out doping accusation hit pieces against non-Russian sport. It’s funny watching these soft cunts hang their hat on his hit-piece about Liverpool, yet criticise Russian media over Ukraine.

They won’t be that upset. They’ll just put it down as the Powers protecting Liverpool.

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

No idea who she is, but it seems she's not universally popular. 

The season doesn't really start until they've been twatted by Chelsea and these two have ragged each other outside the Royal Oak.

Screenshot_2022-08-06-07-26-07-55_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Nil Shirt Nisi Dick Pic.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Wearing your football shirt in a photo shouldn't mean send me pictures of your cock.

Nobody has. She isn’t complaining about dick pics, she’s crying about being asked out on a date, but only by Liverpool supporters. 

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Nobody has. She isn’t complaining about dick pics, she’s crying about being asked out on a date, but only by Liverpool supporters. 

The comment "just don't moan when fellas are trying to show you their Willies". Why shouldn't she moan about that if she wants too.

1 hour ago, Boomer said:

State of all those plastic flags a Goodison you can tell they are playing Chelsea. Hope them flags are not manufactured 

20220806_160625.jpg

True Blues birth  them out of their arses. 

They are singing "FUCK THE TORIES," my missus says it must be a Merseyside thing then follows up with........ "Do Everton fans Boo the national anthem in finals like us? " I had to remind her that they don't get to finals "oh yeah didn't think of that" she replied.

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

The absolute fucking state of this. Hardly Brazil '70, is it?

Screenshot_2022-08-06-17-41-29-00_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

5-4-1 at home Fat Frank the tory is really entertaining the Inbred masses.

3 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

5-4-1 at home Fat Frank the tory is really entertaining the Inbred masses.

Just when you think that line-up couldn't get any worse, Godfrey's fucked, so Holgate is on.

13 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Idrissa Gueye won't be going back if they carry on like this.

Screenshot_2022-08-06-17-57-35-08_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg

Might be some sort of Columbian cartel punishment kind of thing.