You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Le Duan said:

This will enrage the fucktards…

93F82E56-ED9E-4855-A7E6-7DBF95E107D8.jpeg

In other words the offers for the club aren't what he wants because at the moment only vultures are circulating because they believe everton are a business on the edge of death. Moshiri is trying to pretend otherwise and pretend they are firmly alive and kicking. 

12 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

You could be right about that. I fit that age group and I'm not on any of those platforms! However the reason we'll be at 100m is because it's global, so I don't know if our UK experiences help understand that. I don't know how likely it is if these numbers are real or not globally - through the growth of these platforms, Chelsea and more recently city have been more successful than us. But it wouldn't be a stretch to think both Chelsea and city would have bots following them to enable them to justify some of the sponsorship deals they generate - or even trick genuine sponsors. 

Halcyon days for @stringvest the original troubadour in heels. 

in 1748

9 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Even if that isn't true, let's just declare that it is and run with it for years to come.

I'm not on social media, but Google tell tells me it's 2.7m v 2.1m for the football club on Instagram. Can't work out what the footballers one is on twitter. Maybe I need to be a member. 

53 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I'm not on social media, but Google tell tells me it's 2.7m v 2.1m for the football club on Instagram. Can't work out what the footballers one is on twitter. Maybe I need to be a member. 

2.7 million people live on County Road? 

4 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Honestly surprised nothing really got said about this, everyone thinking it was hilarious but you're right the dog was probably scared shitless. 

Probably????? The last time I saw a dog that scared was when I saw Strontz cross over a mound of grass with one on Otterspool Promenade 

But yeah. Imagine if that was us. IMAGINE 

This will take them from ‘Utter Shite’ level, to ‘Below Average’. Several more levels then before they get to ‘Average’ then an almost unbridgeable gap to ‘OK’. Unbridgeable because the mob will be calling for a new manager given the time it’s going to take to get to ‘Average’. Patience is not one of their virtues