Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Boris Johnson has just said on Sky News “I’ve not seen a cabinet this empty since I went on the official Goodison Park tour”

• Upvote 10

15 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Boris Johnson has just said on Sky News “I’ve not seen a cabinet this empty since I went on the official Goodison Park tour”

Nicked it, posted it on Facebook, got told to fuck off - all in all, a very fruitful 3 minutes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

26 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

He's got pace goals, without the goals

4 goals in 40 games last season apparently.

I seem to remember one of them taking a huge deflection as well. 

1 more goal than Konate.

17 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Surely Calvert Lewin is looking round for a new club? He's 25, he needs to kick on, not get stuck in a relegation fight with an amateur manager.

He’ll go on a big shopping spree to Victoria’s Secret to cheer himself up. 

I like the way Evertonians never mention anything about Duncan Ferguson's footballing ability, just his general passion for the club and his mythical status as a hard man. 

Just seen a post about Tommy Smith on Facebook yet the first few comments are from Evertonians going on about how Duncan Ferguson would have twatted him. 

Ben Foster was on some fan TV and they asked which 3 players he'd want with him if he was in a pub brawl. Naturally Evertonians are drawn to this stuff like flies to shit and all bombard the comments with tales of Big Dunc beating up a burglar.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

I like the way Evertonians never mention anything about Duncan Ferguson's footballing ability, just his general passion for the club and his mythical status as a hard man. 

Just seen a post about Tommy Smith on Facebook yet the first few comments are from Evertonians going on about how Duncan Ferguson would have twatted him. 

Ben Foster was on some fan TV and they asked which 3 players he'd want with him if he was in a pub brawl. Naturally Evertonians are drawn to this stuff like flies to shit and all bombard the comments with tales of Big Dunc beating up a burglar.

Tommy Smith would only have had to breath on Drunken and he'd collapse.

18 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

My Dad would batter your dad.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

My Dad would batter your dad.

That's all it is. Or "say it to his face"

One of them in work was going on about Steven Seagal being a fat cunt and I just said "say it to his face". As he's fond of saying that about Duncan Ferguson.

• Upvote 1

All these Evertonians who pretend to be fine the way Calvert-Lewin wears skirts and Ted Bovis suits saying he's expressing himself would be going off their heads if a Liverpool player was doing it. 

• Upvote 3