You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

People's club aren't they. 

Btw, how fucking bad is the echo site at the moment. It's almost completely unusable. 

4 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

There needs to be a new station in between Moorfields and Sandhills. There's a large open space opposite the Titanic and Dock warehouse with loads or railway arches and next to the canal. Perfect for a London overground Hoxton style station and use of the arches that could be turned into bars. 

Peel are planning on dumping a massive power station there instead. Peel are absolutely fucking useless and have done fuck all to the "Liverpool Waters" project since 2005. There's been a few new buildings in Princes Dock but that's all private funding from the companies building them. The Isle of Mann ferry terminal has been almost entirely funded by the IOM government and nothing has happened at all with the cruise ship terminal that could bring in millions to the city.

Peel are absolutely shite. The council should have cpo'd all that ground off them years ago for all these failed promises. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

The story of Everton is like a Bible story. One brother won everything and the other became a jealous & pointless cunt.

"I closed my eyes, drew back the curtains (ah-ah) to discover I'd won six European cups and hadn't been racist to Les Ferdinand's family." Verily.

Joseph and his Technicolourbutnotr*d Dreamcoat 

I look handsome, I look smart
I am a walking work of art
Such a dazzling coat of many colors
How I love my coat of many colors

It was r*d and yellow and green and brown
And sc*rlet and black and ochre and peach
And r*by and olive and violet and fawn
And lilac and gold and chocolate and mauve
And cream and cr*mson and silver and rose
And azure and lemon and russet and grey
And purple and white and pink and orange
And r*d and yellow and green and brown and FUCKING ROYAL blue 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

The story of Everton is like a Bible story. One brother won everything and the other became a jealous & pointless cunt.

"I closed my eyes, drew back the curtains (ah-ah) to discover I'd won six European cups and hadn't been racist to Les Ferdinand's family." Verily.

"A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones."

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Just a few 'victims' shouts because Reds have dared to call them out. You know the kind, the same shitbags who won't ever say it in the pub. 

This video of this kid acting a twat constantly trying to get a reaction and then crying once someone lamps him sums up how Evertonians act on Twitter.

Just constantly shouting murderers, victims, making shite up for a reaction then as soon as anyone goes back at them they start crying, grassing up accounts, blocking or turning off comments. 

As you say, none would ever say it to anyone's face, unless there were about 10 of them to back them up. 

10 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

This video of this kid acting a twat constantly trying to get a reaction and then crying once someone lamps him sums up how Evertonians act on Twitter.

Just constantly shouting murderers, victims, making shite up for a reaction then as soon as anyone goes back at them they start crying, grassing up accounts, blocking or turning off comments. 

As you say, none would ever say it to anyone's face, unless there were about 10 of them to back them up. 

Yep or the scally in that fellas garden screaming in his face who ends up getting flattened. 

They come out with some of the most inflammatory stuff then go mental when you say anything remotely negative about them. That echo comments section on the story about the council loan sums them up. One gobshite spouting that we owe the council 70 odd million for Stanley Park or something. He's just completely made it up and is doubling down on it despite being called out. Utter fucking mutants. One of them is saying the "red echo" is only posting the story for clicks of "der redshite" 

They've got this fascination that we are losing our heads over Bramley Moore stadium this despite countless Reds saying they are either not arsed or glad to see the area getting developed. Any article the comments section is full of "Here they come" "RS inbound" and then some Red will say they aren't arsed and they will all jump on him saying his heads fell off and to go back to Norway and our lego stadium. 

I pointed out that our stadium has a bigger capacity then their new one and within minutes it had been disabled. Grassing little feral scruffs. 

15 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yep or the scally in that fellas garden screaming in his face who ends up getting flattened. 

They come out with some of the most inflammatory stuff then go mental when you say anything remotely negative about them. That echo comments section on the story about the council loan sums them up. One gobshite spouting that we owe the council 70 odd million for Stanley Park or something. He's just completely made it up and is doubling down on it despite being called out. Utter fucking mutants. One of them is saying the "red echo" is only posting the story for clicks of "der redshite" 

They've got this fascination that we are losing our heads over Bramley Moore stadium this despite countless Reds saying they are either not arsed or glad to see the area getting developed. Any article the comments section is full of "Here they come" "RS inbound" and then some Red will say they aren't arsed and they will all jump on him saying his heads fell off and to go back to Norway and our lego stadium. 

I pointed out that our stadium has a bigger capacity then their new one and within minutes it had been disabled. Grassing little feral scruffs. 

Haven't seen that video but I can imagine it's a good watch.

You have those ones and then the passive aggressive shithouses who say always the victim isn't about Hillsborough or say they've never heard anyone singing Hillsborough songs at Goodison when I've been about 4 times since the Gary Mac Derby and heard them every single fucking time. They even sung them minutes after laying a wreath for the September 11th tragedy. 

My work colleague was on Twitter slagging Klopp off for saying Liverpool is the best club in the world when Liverpool furloughed their staff. I responded saying Everton can't be the people's club because they took 19m Covid loans off the government, their owner donates to the Tories and is a tax dodger. He just replies and said "no one has ever said Everton were the best club in the world, stop changing the subject". 

The reason why most reds comment on the stadium is because they've been going on about it for 6 years and other clubs who announced stadium builds after them are already playing in them. Also every time Liverpool do anything good or they have a shit result there's suddenly a massive stadium announcement.

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

People's club aren't they. 

Btw, how fucking bad is the echo site at the moment. It's almost completely unusable. 

Peel are absolutely shite. The council should have cpo'd all that ground off them years ago for all these failed promises. 

They are useless. The week after Istanbul they released CGI's to make the docks look like Singapore or Hong Kong. Skyscrapers with 60 floors even though Liverpool City Council chopped off half the floors off world renowned architect Cesar Pellis building at Chavasse park to make it look shit. 

Every couple of years it gets scaled down but no explanation of what Peel plan to do to attract businesses to the development. They release images gegging in on the Princes Dock development despite doing fuck all to progress it. They are tight cunts as well who just rely on government grants to develop any land they've sat on for years.

11 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

They are useless. The week after Istanbul they released CGI's to make the docks look like Singapore or Hong Kong. Skyscrapers with 60 floors even though Liverpool City Council chopped off half the floors off world renowned architect Cesar Pellis building at Chavasse park to make it look shit. 

Every couple of years it gets scaled down but no explanation of what Peel plan to do to attract businesses to the development. They release images gegging in on the Princes Dock development despite doing fuck all to progress it. They are tight cunts as well who just rely on government grants to develop any land they've sat on for years.

It's time to stop these shit companies land banking. Use it or lose it. It's a fucking disgrace how they're allowed to hold on to space, preventing it being used and there's green space getting fucked everywhere. 

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

It's time to stop these shot companies land banking. Use it or lose it. It's a fucking disgrace how they're allowed to hold on to space, preventing it being used and there's green space getting fucked everywhere. 

Some twat property "developer" from a few years ago held onto Chavasse Park, the Post office where the Met Quarter is now and Exchange Flags. Had no intention of doing anything to them apart from waiting for someone to give him a decent price for it. The council took all of them off him as he'd had them 20 years and did fuck all. Nearly 20 years for Peel soon.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Some twat property "developer" from a few years ago held onto Chavasse Park, the Post office where the Met Quarter is now and Exchange Flags. Had no intention of doing anything to them apart from waiting for someone to give him a decent price for it. The council took all of them off him as he'd had them 20 years and did fuck all. Nearly 20 years for Peel soon.

Bill Davies of the Walton Group. He died a couple of years ago. He bought the old Post Office HQ in Chicago and did the same thing there! Twat.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

There needs to be a new station in between Moorfields and Sandhills. 

It's about 3 minutes from Moorfields to Sandhills; there really isn't any need for a station there.

The new stadium does mean that Sandhills will need a new entrance, but guess which mingebags are refusing to stick their hands in their pockets for it.

13 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It's about 3 minutes from Moorfields to Sandhills; there really isn't any need for a station there.

The new stadium does mean that Sandhills will need a new entrance, but guess which mingebags are refusing to stick their hands in their pockets for it.

They are planning for a new station at Vauxhall, have been for years apparently!

Don't think the train will be an issue as they've been walking from Kirkdale for years. The issue is the surrounding area. There's nothing there. The dock road is an absolute mess and needs the whole thing rethinking. There's a literal sewage plant a stone's throw away and something else that stinks down there as well but I can't remember what. Narrow roads with tire places and empty units on the walk from sandhills to the docks don't paint the "banks of the total blue mersey" image. A bit like that shitty entry we all walk down past the King Harry. 

That factory further up by Millers Bridge produces some form of vegetable oil and it has stunk the area out for years. 

Similar to a bone grinding plant in Widnes by the railway bridge. I used to work for a company that sold PPE there and went to meet their buyer, I almost spewed up when I got out of the car the smell was that bad.

34 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

That factory further up by Millers Bridge produces some form of vegetable oil and it has stunk the area out for years. 

Similar to a bone grinding plant in Widnes by the railway bridge. I used to work for a company that sold PPE there and went to meet their buyer, I almost spewed up when I got out of the car the smell was that bad.

I believe you're referring to Granox in Widnes, I had similar experience of that. I used to work for an engineering supply company and I called in there once to drop off some goods, got to their goods inwards and like you said as soon as you get out of the car the stench is baulk inducing but as I approach the building there's this old fella kitted out in the dirtiest overalls with grubby hands sat on a wall eating a sandwich. How on earth anyone could work there let alone eat anything.

• Upvote 1

Just now, manwiththestick said:

I believe you're referring to Granox in Widnes, I had similar experience of that. I used to work for an engineering supply company and I called in there once to drop off some goods, got to their goods inwards and like you said as soon as you get out of the car the stench is baulk inducing but as I approach the building there's this old fella kitted out in the dirtiest overalls with grubby hands sat on a wall eating a sandwich. How on earth anyone could work there let alone eat anything.

Yep, that's what it was called. I asked the buyer (who was also in dirty overalls and stunk) how he coped with the smell. He said it was something you just got used to. 

He said the smell gets in your hair and in your skin and his wife refused to share a bed with him because the smell transferred to The bedsheets. He said that was a bonus as his wife was a moaning cunt. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

The boss of my place described the smell as wearing the same undies for a week while playing 5 a side every night in hot weather and never wiping your arse after a shit. 

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

The boss of my place described the smell as wearing the same undies for a week while playing 5 a side every night in hot weather and never wiping your arse after a shit. 

How does he know what that smells like?

• Upvote 1