You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

8 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

What the fuck is wrong with you? 

d91.gif

5 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

She went to a different school. I wouldn’t know her.

d91.gif

5 hours ago, No2 said:

Stacksy pay your subs you cheap cunt.

d91.gif

4 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Hahaha. You are such a massive fucking bellend. I couldn't be less fuming. Go and cry about Suarez again you knob. 

d91.gif

4 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Name calling? Sometimes things need to be called out, you're a fucking joke. 

d91.gif

• Downvote 1

It’s a shame his post mistakenly said 2023 (instead of 2025), because otherwise you’d just have such a perfect juxtaposition which comes from posting as rarely as he does.

5A9114C0-8A42-4E55-86F8-F8AA72195CF6.jpeg

• Upvote 1

I came across this reading an echo article about Mo. It seems the sale of Richie has been enough to get Burnley and Leeds to step back, although they don't mention that in the article, what else can it be? 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/burnley-leeds-drop-complaint-against-24370844

31 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I came across this reading an echo article about Mo. It seems the sale of Richie has been enough to get Burnley and Leeds to step back, although they don't mention that in the article, what else can it be? 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/fo

BBC article mentions it and says it applies to last seasons books.

• Upvote 1

It would’ve been great to have seen Richarlison at Man United. I think he would’ve suited the club down to the ground. It would’ve been great seeing him flail about as United crash to an embarrassing defeat, with all the mancs getting on his case.

Although I’m just fucking glad i’ll never had to hear that Richarlison song ever again.

On 30/06/2022 at 09:38, dave u said:

Richarlison is shit and scores around 8 goals a season if you don't count penalties.

On top of this he's by far the biggest cunt in the league. It offends my footballing sensibilities that Brazil have fallen to such an extent that this turd gets a game for them.

Everton have done well to get £50m for him. The real issue here is that they paid that much for him to begin with. 

As I said, he's shit.

Enjoy the bench at Spurs you little fucking shithouse.

So, what are you actually trying to say here Dave?

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

BBC article mentions it and says it applies to last seasons books.

Yeah, I think there was a lot of press around the deal being done for last seasons books, I just understood Leeds and Burnley's beef was with what happened prior to that when they have tried to blame 200m+ losses on covid.