Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

I think Son will make him a better player, and he's enough of a shithouse to suit Conte. So he'll get better, but he's never been a £50m player. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will be interesting to see how he plays with better quality around him. I can't see him ripping it up to be honest. I didn't realise that Kulusevski was on an 18 month loan deal so with him there I don't think Richarlison is a starter when all are fit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

He's whining about people "twisting his point" and then snidely and dishonestly implying that anyone who doesn't hate Suarez as much as he does must be a racist.

 

Cunt behaviour.

I think he has tired of this current user identity and is getting ready to blow it up.

 

Anyway, back to the (real world) Shite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

It will be interesting to see how he plays with better quality around him. I can't see him ripping it up to be honest. I didn't realise that Kulusevski was on an 18 month loan deal so with him there I don't think Richarlison is a starter when all are fit. 

I think there's a fair chance Kulusevski overperformed last season, so he might have a chance of getting in ahead of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Baltar said:

Is Kane leaving or something? Why spunk £60M on an inferior twat like Richarlison? He'll be on the bench half the time.

Unfortunately I don’t agree. He will be a real threat alongside Kane and Son

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sh#t waffle said:

I think there's a fair chance Kulusevski overperformed last season, so he might have a chance of getting in ahead of him.

Maybe but he looked good when I saw him, linked up well with Son & Kane. Plus he's only 22. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Is Kane leaving or something? Why spunk £60M on an inferior twat like Richarlison? He'll be on the bench half the time.

The extra CL games, and Conte's ability to take them deep in at least one domestic cup competition, will stretch the squad and Kane's rickety ankles. 

 

Kane, Son, Richarlison, Kulusevski and Moura is a pretty sound roster for 2/3 positions. It gives them cover, with the ability to rotate and bring on quality from the bench. Similar to us having Salah, Firmino, Diaz, Nunez and Jota for only three positions.

 

Fair play to Levy, he's finally got an elite manager and he's backing him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

The extra CL games, and Conte's ability to take them deep in at least one domestic cup competition, will stretch the squad and Kane's rickety ankles. 

 

Kane, Son, Richarlison, Kulusevski and Moura is a pretty sound roster for 2/3 positions. It gives them cover, with the ability to rotate and bring on quality from the bench. Similar to us having Salah, Firmino, Diaz, Nunez and Jota for only three positions.

 

Fair play to Levy, he's finally got an elite manager and he's backing him.

Sure, but more importantly Spurs are shit and an absolute bunch of twats.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hate to swim against the tide but I richarlison will do well at Spurs and score more than he did with the shite. In the scheme of things, the market determines his price but I think Spurs will be mad paying £60m for him.

 

Still a snidey gobshite though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Hate to swim against the tide but I richarlison will do well at Spurs and score more than he did with the shite. In the scheme of things, the market determines his price but I think Spurs will be mad paying £60m for him.

 

Still a snidey gobshite though.

That’s not against the tide at all. 
 

will be better than at Everton where he wasn’t all that good; not worth £60m; and a gobshite.
 

Pretty much the consensus.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Strontium said:

The important thing is that it weakens an already weak Everton squad.

And only a fraction of the fee is available to spend on any kind of replacement.

 

Maybe that’s why Rooney left Derby, he’s making a playing comeback for them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, alles ist gut said:

Maybe that’s why Rooney left Derby, he’s making a playing comeback for them?

 

You'll not keep Wayne Rooney out of the Old Lady for long.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Strontium said:

The important thing is that it weakens an already weak Everton squad.

His 10 league goals last season was unimpressive enough, but it was double what the next best of those bums scored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Mate, don't let him piss you off. He's a massive fucking dickhead who bases everything he knows about football on a laptop, but he thinks that makes him some type of genius. Even his stupid avatar like he's some fucking super scout of the French league. He's hasn't got a clue. 

Literally the day after, I get proven right. You and Robert Jizzrodent absolutely fuming. What a shame for you two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

His 10 league goals last season was unimpressive enough, but it was double what the next best of those bums scored.

The Esk also saying none of that money will be available for new signings as they had to meet profit and loss deadline by today. 

 

They've been skint for years and are blaming Kenwright for everything but at the same time moaning that there's a massive agenda against them. Funny how it's only Everton who seem to bleat on about these rules despite breaking them yet everyone who abides by them never complains. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Literally the day after, I get proven right. You and Robert Jizzrodent absolutely fuming. What a shame for you two.

absolutely-spectacular-michael-fisher.gi

]]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×