Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

They shouldn’t be allowed to sign anyone. Bloody cheating in broad daylight. 

29 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

Fucking hell, imagine eating £100m on Lukaku because you can’t get a tune out of him and replacing him with DCL. That can’t be true.

He's one of the great myths in English football. Calvert-Lewin is 25 and has barely averaged a goal every four games; decent numbers for a winger, shite for a striker. 

39 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

He's one of the great myths in English football. Calvert-Lewin is 25 and has barely averaged a goal every four games; decent numbers for a winger, shite for a striker. 

He did well under ancelotti - I didn't see the point of him before that. I think last season was difficult to judge as he was mostly injured for the whole season, so if someone is in for him, it's likely to be based on what he did for ancelotti - where he scored about 1 in 2 in a midtable side and ancelotti had him focused on playing between the posts. 

7 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

He did well under ancelotti - I didn't see the point of him before that. I think last season was difficult to judge as he was mostly injured for the whole season, so if someone is in for him, it's likely to be based on what he did for ancelotti - where he scored about 1 in 2 in a midtable side and ancelotti had him focused on playing between the posts. 

A masterplan there. Using him as a Keeper.

• Upvote 5

37 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

He had that spell when Digne was whipping them in for him that he looked like a proper CF. I reckon there's still a player there in the right side but not at the top top level at all. 

5 hours ago, El Dangerous said:

Fucking hell, imagine eating £100m on Lukaku because you can’t get a tune out of him and replacing him with DCL. That can’t be true.

After getting rid of Abraham who scored near 30 last season.

11 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

After getting rid of Abraham who scored near 30 last season.

Chelsea remind me of Inter Milan in the late 90's early 00's lurching from one mad transfer decision to the other.

6 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

It would be comedy gold if they get relegated before the first game in this (to be) shithole.

I've never really understood how they planned to pay for this ground. And it makes even less sense in light that moshiri is trying to sell up. 

14 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Considering the clubs coming up and some of the other shite about, they're terrible odds them. 

Fuck them. 

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I don't argue with that, but I like a bit of value to my betting! 

I think they will be fucked if they lose Richy Laaa and Calvert-Lewin. Can't see many decent players wanting to go there. I reckon if they're in the bottom 6 by the world cup it will turn seriously toxic but toxic enough for no amount of alsatians, flares and kopite bus welcomes to save it. 

19 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I've never really understood how they planned to pay for this ground. And it makes even less sense in light that moshiri is trying to sell up. 

Kenyon's mob are supposedly promising to fund it as part of their bid so maybe it will happen. 

Who in their right mind would commit £500m to buying Everton and another £500m to building the ground. 

Talk about a waste of money.

15 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I think they will be fucked if they lose Richy Laaa and Calvert-Lewin. Can't see many decent players wanting to go there. I reckon if they're in the bottom 6 by the world cup it will turn seriously toxic but toxic enough for no amount of alsatians, flares and kopite bus welcomes to save it. 

Yeah, they could well be. But I do not expect any great performances from the 3 coming up. Leeds look like they're losing Philips and raphina. Brentford are shite. Southampton were having a bit of a wobble towards the end of the season. And there's always a team or two who blind side you with their shitness. 4-1 seems not worth chucking the money for 12 months and just settle for the laugh if it does happen. 

15 minutes ago, aws said:

Kenyon's mob are supposedly promising to fund it as part of their bid so maybe it will happen. 

That makes even less financial sense than moshiri building it though doesn't it? It would make their overall cost about £1bn. Although I heard that keiron Maguire banging on about how Kenyon's lot think Everton are massively undervalued in the State's because nobody realises they're in Liverpool and that's where the opportunity is because tourist wise Liverpool punches way above it's weight with Americans. It's got to be said it doesn't make much sense to me.  

14 minutes ago, aws said:

I fail to see the attraction for any buyer. Guess there’s always someone willing to throw money away.

23 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Yeah, they could well be. But I do not expect any great performances from the 3 coming up. Leeds look like they're losing Philips and raphina. Brentford are shite. Southampton were having a bit of a wobble towards the end of the season. And there's always a team or two who blind side you with their shitness. 4-1 seems not worth chucking the money for 12 months and just settle for the laugh if it does happen. 

That makes even less financial sense than moshiri building it though doesn't it? It would make their overall cost about £1bn. Although I heard that keiron Maguire banging on about how Kenyon's lot think Everton are massively undervalued in the State's because nobody realises they're in Liverpool and that's where the opportunity is because tourist wise Liverpool punches way above it's weight with Americans. It's got to be said it doesn't make much sense to me.  

The Bitters getting relegated and disappearing is reward enough, and requires no financial recompense to be satisfying.

• Upvote 1