Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

3 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

The ones that hit the twin towers?

Too soon?

Boeing down, Boeing down, Boeing down.

• Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

John Terry always reminds me of Banks, the racist bully in Scum who Carlin twats to become the Daddy. 

That's absolutely spot on. Lampard (stripey) and Joe Cole his little sidekicks. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Nah, deffo the Cleveland Spiders.

Hopefully they end up like the Brooklyn dodgers. And get relocated to North Wales to become the Llandudno 95ers. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Lampard, Terry, Morris - what a lovely bunch. They will all be still selling drugs in dark alleys if they didn't make it in football.

With an IQ of 150 I guess there could’ve been a couple of other options as well. 

21 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

With an IQ of 150 I guess there could’ve been a couple of other options as well. 

He probably dealt drugs at the private school he went to only for his dad to pay the school headmaster off.

6 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

He probably dealt drugs at the private school he went to only for his dad to pay the school headmaster off.

Wasn’t there a story going round he was called tory boy because he only ever wore Ralph Lauren polo tops as a kid? 

On 19/06/2022 at 20:02, Harry Squatter said:

I bet both of them made a massive fuss about going as soon as they booked their tickets and constantly talked about what they would or wouldn't do once they got inside the ground. Grown men and women acting fucking weird over everything that involves Liverpool FC just to prove how great a blue they are. 

Liverpool fc has the majority of their fans on strings and dominates their entire existence. 

This made me laugh as it is undoubtable 100% true. 

"I'll definitely have a shit but I'm not washing my hands with the hot tap, fucking redshite."  

"I'm not buying a bottle of pop because it rhymes with that GERRRRRRMAN CUNT"

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

This made me laugh as it is undoubtable 100% true. 

"I'll definitely have a shit but I'm not washing my hands with the hot tap, fucking redshite."  

"I'm not buying a bottle of pop because it rhymes with that GERRRRRRMAN CUNT"

A while back our work were going g to have an away day and one of the venues was Anfield. Safe to say all the Evertonians involved made a massive fuss and drama over the whole thing and literally wouldn't shut up about how they would have to avoid certain things to cope during the day.

One said he'd burn his clothes when he got home, another one said they'd go for a shit in a nearby pub rather than wipe their arse with LFC bog roll. The woman who I've mentioned before on here who stormed out of the office when someone gave her a secret santa lfc present point blank refused to go and tried to book a day's leave.

She was told it was a mandatory course and the only reason she wanted the day off was because it was at Liverpool. She literally wouldn't shut up about it for weeks.  Surprisingly she phoned in sick on the day saying her husband was to ill to pick the kids up from school. 

A year later I was asked by an outside agency to interview new staff and the interviews were at Goodison. I said yes straight away and the Evertonian woman said I couldn't be a proper red because I should get wound up and refuse to go. I just told her that I wasn't a sad pathetic twat whose life is ruined by a football team that they don't support. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

Wasn’t there a story going round he was called tory boy because he only ever wore Ralph Lauren polo tops as a kid? 

If you were a tory for wearing Ralph Lauren tops you'd be up there with Ken Clarke! 

35 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

If you were a tory for wearing Ralph Lauren tops you'd be up there with Ken Clarke! 

Deletes pic of me wearing Ralph Lauren polo shirt smoking cigar 3 weeks ago…

• Upvote 1

Just now, lifetime fan said:

Deletes pic of me wearing Ralph Lauren polo shirt smoking cigar 3 weeks ago…

img?regionKey=8ZtFvYAD9BDN4NKEYjaGIg==

Actually you wish you had hair like that 

• Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

What restrictions exactly have the PL supposedly placed on them after letting them away scot-free with trebling the allowed losses ?

15 minutes ago, sir roger said:

What restrictions exactly have the PL supposedly placed on them after letting them away scot-free with trebling the allowed losses ?

Richie money init. 

Oh and I heard something today about DCL to Chelsea. Dunno if that's right like, just something someone mentioned to me on a call today.