You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

So... you admit that you just pulled the "trolling" thing out of your arse.  You could just as accurately said "Suarez is as bad as Richarlison because he's got a big nose and shitty bleached hair".

You should probably read the thread back a bit. It was mentioned a lot for Richarlison and the someone posted the diving in front of Moyes thing

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

Haha, what a mentality. Christ, have a look in the mirror calling people cunts for disagreeing over the character of a footballer. Utter child. 

You were the one throwing the word cunt at Suarez when you haven’t even read the report that was produced. 

4 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

I don't understand why people would feel love for Suarez, but I definitely understand the thought process.

The Liverpool Suarez thing is a bit like the sportswashing clubs. City's owners are obviously cunts, but the vast majority of their fans don't care because they're "great owners" in that they can create a successful team. Similarly, Suarez was so obviously a cunt, but the vast majority of our fans didn't care because he was a great player. 

I genuinely don't get this notion that he was a bigger cunt than any other professional footballer. 

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

You should probably read the thread back a bit. It was mentioned a lot for Richarlison and the someone posted the diving in front of Moyes thing

I've read the thread; I read things, remember.

It was mentioned that Richarlison tries to troll Liverpool fans in order to stoke up the bitterness of his own fanbase. That is nothing like anything that Suarez has ever done.

31 minutes ago, Chris said:

@dave u

Incidentally, I remember that match. He went down under a hefty challenge, got up and sprinted when he saw the chance was on, but (after the clip cuts off, obviously - it's been edited to make a point) he was hobbling around, obviously carrying a knock.  Each to their own, like, but I respect a player who will sprint through pain if there's a sniff of a goal.

7 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

You, like Chris, can't reason because you've got no facts to back up what you're farting on about.

Haha. The old alternative facts, Trump style. 

from “each to their own” to “can’t be reasoned with because facts” in two posts. Hilarious mate. 

9 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

You, like Chris, can't reason because you've got no facts to back up what you're farting on about.

Yeah, of course, because the dick riders ignore them and swat them aside. It's hard to present facts when the other party isn't being honest. It's why facts often don't win out nowadays. So who can bother anymore. 

Suarez at Liverpool was indisputably, without a doubt an absolute cunt. There's literally no debate. Probably the biggest cunt in world football at the time. 

5 minutes ago, Chris said:

Haha. The old alternative facts, Trump style. 

from “each to their own” to “can’t be reasoned with because facts” in two posts. Hilarious mate. 

Seriously?

Stacksy went straight to abuse without trying any facts.  You tried some shite that you hope are facts, but are demonstrably untrue.

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Seriously?

Stacksy went straight to abuse without trying any facts.  You tried some shite that you hope are facts, but are demonstrably untrue.

What abuse? You are in fact a dick rider. Not in the homophobic sense, obviously. You're just a Messi/Ronaldo type fanboy but for Suarez.

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

You're literally arguing the inarguable. I shouldn't have to try, and I won't.

You appear to have lost the ability to speak in any terms other than comically overblown hyperbole and repetitive insults. Hopefully you can sleep it off and get your faculties back.

Goodnight.