You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

A couple of players from challenging? Challenging for what? Mid table?

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m

Regardless, we need to sell them at some point. As a club, we are bleeding money, we have lost our Russian income, the only way to get good money in now is selling our best assets.

I suspect the Russian income will still exist but it will be harder now. The EU have paused sanction, almost long enough to let people get money out. 

However the FFP situation needs resolving.

I think we also have to be honest and say a reset is needed. It's not like under Carlo where it was we just needed a couple of players and we were close to challenging. We are miles off. We need a reset. The only way that can happen is with some sales.

I dont see any sense in keeping Richarlison, to take us from say 13th to 9th, when his sale could allow us to invest in players and a process that could reap dividends longer term.

All this relies on the board having a plan, and I do appreciate it is likely that's where it all falls down.

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Regardless, we need to sell them at some point. As a club, we are bleeding money, we have lost our Russian income, the only way to get good money in now is selling our best assets.

I suspect the Russian income will still exist but it will be harder now. The EU have paused sanction, almost long enough to let people get money out. 

I think we also have to be honest and say a reset is needed. It's not like under Carlo where it was we just needed a couple of players and we were close to challenging. We are miles off. We need a reset. The only way that can happen is with some sales.

I dont see any sense in keeping Richarlison, to take us from say 13th to 9th, when his sale could allow us to invest in players and a process that could reap dividends longer term.

All this relies on the board having a plan, and I do appreciate it is likely that's where it all falls down.

Challenging for what exactly? 

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

They’ve got a new thread in their hidden section - List Of Sins Of A Certain Football Club. Started by some ‘alleged’ Polish fan wanting to expose us to Polish football fans. 

Would've thought having Champions League winning Jerzy Dudek play for us would have "exposed" us to Polish football fans but hey if the bloos know better...

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

The same Richarlison who under Lampard took them from 16th to erm…. 16th? 

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Would've thought having Champions League winning Jerzy Dudek play for us would have "exposed" us to Polish football fans but hey if the bloos know better...

I saw that a few weeks ago. Weird that Polish fans know about random stuff like Fanta Scruff and the fountain pusher. It's almost as if someone is pretending to be Polish so they can start another thread about their favourite subject. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Challenging for what exactly? 

Challenging the challengers who are challenging the group behind those challenging the title challengers. Lower mid-table, basically.

You don't have to challenge to be challengers etc.

Quite a lot of them are fuming that they are being singled out for having a new betting company sponsor them. The usual sky 6 agenda bollocks has been spouted and they are being picked on.

Completely ignoring the fact that they got rid of a previous sponsor for being a gambing company, got on their high horse about it and said that they were bothered about gambling addiction because they were the people's club. Then as soon as they are skint all that goes out the window. 

22 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Quite a lot of them are fuming that they are being singled out for having a new betting company sponsor them. The usual sky 6 agenda bollocks has been spouted and they are being picked on.

Completely ignoring the fact that they got rid of a previous sponsor for being a gambing company, got on their high horse about it and said that they were bothered about gambling addiction because they were the people's club. Then as soon as they are skint all that goes out the window. 

I can see their point, gambling is everywhere in the game. Still, funny though. 
As for Richy lad winding up the vermin, it’s a wonderful image.

On 12/06/2022 at 14:16, Vincent Vega said:

They’re not happy with him as he’s taking the piss in a San Antonio Spurs shirt on his Instagram. 

7B634CEE-B2A6-4B61-90E0-4ADD21493037.jpeg

Biggest cunt in football. Even trolling the only people who don't despise him.

He'll get dog's abuse when he goes back there next season and starts feigning injury and trying to get his former team-mates sent off.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, dave u said:

He'll get dog's abuse when he goes back there next season and starts feigning injury and trying to get his former team-mates sent off.

I can't believe the fair folk at Goodison Park would behave in such a way. There'll be some polite applause and much joviality. 

everton (1).PNG

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, dave u said:

He will retire after successfully making fans of every ex club hate him one way or other.

In the current Brazil team I thought it would be impossible to overtake the cheating & cuntishness of Neymar but Richie la has proved me and everyone wrong.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, dave u said:

He's almost as big a piece of shit as your mate Luis. 

• Downvote 1