You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

Bought him for £35m four years ago, four glorious seasons of mid table mediocrity and a relegation battle, then sell for £50m. What a rollercoaster of shit and money wasting. 

Yeah lad but he fuckin had that gobshite carragher off big style on twitter though lad....

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Pete said:

Pretty much an unholy trio of Cunts.

They need a pithy nickname to rival the great strike partnerships of old (SAS for Shearer & Sutton/Suarez & Sutton etc) while still paying homage to his Evertonian routes somewhere within the name.

How about the Blue Waffle.

MikeH72

Player Valuation: £70m

I dont think he would walk into the city team. But i wouldnt say he would look out of place. Thats not so much about richarlison though. A good player could drop into the city team and look ok.
Again, i think its mentality with richarlison. I dont think he thinks he would be out of place playing for man city.

You can’t fault his mentality. But you have to be basically a robot to play in that City team. First touch has to be perfect all the time, all your passes have to be perfectly weighted, can anyone on here honestly tell me Richarlison ticks any of those boxes? He’s far too unpredictable for that team. He’d suit a team that plays the style of Liverpool more where the forwards basically just have to run around maniacally and hit the target when the ball falls to them near the box.

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

MikeH72

Player Valuation: £70m

I dont think he would walk into the city team. But i wouldnt say he would look out of place. Thats not so much about richarlison though. A good player could drop into the city team and look ok.
Again, i think its mentality with richarlison. I dont think he thinks he would be out of place playing for man city.

You can’t fault his mentality. But you have to be basically a robot to play in that City team. First touch has to be perfect all the time, all your passes have to be perfectly weighted, can anyone on here honestly tell me Richarlison ticks any of those boxes? He’s far too unpredictable for that team. He’d suit a team that plays the style of Liverpool more where the forwards basically just have to run around maniacally and hit the target when the ball falls to them near the box.

What is this "hitting the target" nonsense?

Has anyone explained it to Ricky Tengoals?