Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

4 hours ago, Strontium said:

The Boo Radleys stole their biggest hit from an Evertonian's daily schedule.

1. Wake up

2. Boo

Post of the year so far. (on this thread) boats against the current of course.... 

Did I miss something, or have they yet to make an announcement on the open top bus parade to celebrate the confirmation of Divock Origi leaving? 

Rhyl Wyman

You (haven't) Got the Silver

Come L"On"sdale

It Won't Talacre Long

I Can't Get No Satisfaction

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, razor said:

Rhyl Wyman

You (haven't) Got the Silver

Come L"On"sdale

It Won't Talacre Long

I Can't Get No Satisfaction

Welcome back mate. 

• Upvote 1

Admittedly all we’re either shit or didn’t play, but in the last 24 hours they’ve let 6 players leave for nothing.

Jonjoe Kenny

Gylfi Sigurdsson

Fabian Delph

Cent Tosun

all left for free.

Donny can der Beek 

Anwar el Ghazi 

both finished their loans.

considering they can’t spend money without bringing any in, and their squad being shite to begin with, that’s a lot of players to lose for nowt.

They have to pay Spurs £20m if Delle Alli plays over a specific number of games too. That would eat up a large part of any transfer budget. 

Sigurddson was £45m and their record signing.

Tosun was £27m and went out on loan at one point. They also asked him to leave before his contract expired but he told them he was sitting it out because he was on 50 grand a week. 

Delph was £8.5m and was always injured.

They've also spent £30m on that Gbamin who has barely played and ended up on loan at a Russian club, they'll never get anything back for him. 

Yerry Mina is up for sale who cost £27m. They think they are getting £20m for him but he is injury prone but always makes q miraculous recovery to play in Colombia games. 

I think their only hope is getting a big fee for Richy Lad but he's told them he wants to go and that will give any team licence to take the piss over the fee.

Suppose, hypothetically of course, if any of their players, (no names no pack drill) who have left get done for being (ahem) child botherers (for instance), then, technically, they won’t be Everton players when they’re banged up?
Thus maintaining their high and mighty status.

19 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Yerry Mina is up for sale who cost £27m. They think they are getting £20m for him but he is injury prone but always makes q miraculous recovery to play in Colombia games.

Is he secretly Welsh? Real name: Terry Morgan? 

They’ll revert to type and do what they traditionally do, they’ll bring in a load of loan signings, probably helped out by Lampard's Chelsea connections. They’ll bring in enough quality to survive. Rinse and repeat.

13 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Was out with a bloo mate last night. He seems to think DCL and Richarlison are both on their way out to balance the books. 

So they would sell their two goal scoring threats and be left with Rondon. Their only saving grace has been that there were always 3 worse teams than them but if they sell them two you’d struggle to see who they could bring in. 

54 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

They have to pay Spurs £20m if Delle Alli plays over a specific number of games too. That would eat up a large part of any transfer budget. 

Sigurddson was £45m and their record signing.

Tosun was £27m and went out on loan at one point. They also asked him to leave before his contract expired but he told them he was sitting it out because he was on 50 grand a week. 

Delph was £8.5m and was always injured.

They've also spent £30m on that Gbamin who has barely played and ended up on loan at a Russian club, they'll never get anything back for him. 

I think their only hope is getting a big fee for Richy Lad but he's told them he wants to go and that will give any team licence to take the piss over the fee.

This might be one transfer window they don't win.

I fear for them, I really do.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

So they would sell their two goal scoring threats and be left with Rondon. Their only saving grace has been that there were always 3 worse teams than them but if they sell them two you’d struggle to see who they could bring in. 

I think they're basically their only saleable assets. He didn't seem even slightly arsed about richarlison going, but he was worried about DCL and think last season's problems were based on his injuries.