Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

9 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

I really hope the trap door opens at the end of next season and these twats get flushed away,   hopefully never to return.

Fixed.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Stop reading the shit Stig, I don’t and they bother me so much less.

You're right mate. I'm going to seek redemption on the covid thread. 

Just now, Leyton388 said:

If he does go even with 12 months left id be asking for £70m 

My agent won't allow it 

My old boss in work used to say how much he would hate being a Kopite. 

He was bleating on about us once saying how much better it is to be a blue than a red.

I said it must be boss never winning anything but having a planet sized ego and thinking you are still relevant. Set aside the issue never winning anything I said they are only defined by how much they hate us and live their lives through the success of other teams. It also must be draining and miserable having to constantly look for things to be outraged about, use mental gymnastics to belittle everything your rivals do, suck up to Mancs who think you are tramps and literally moan about every single refereeing decison that has ever gone against you.

Just seen Peter Reid on Twitter having a glass of champagne poured for him by a waiter and telling him he's celebrating Madrid winning the CL.

Could never imagine Ian Rush or Kenny Dalglish doing anything like that.

Also Richarlison was on Twitter again laughing at us getting beat last night. Again, I doubt any of our players would be arsed doing anything like that in the unlikely event of Everton getting to a final. 

Classless knobheads.

• Upvote 4

Just take solace in the fact that, despite protestations, they’ll be watching this knowing how small they are and how the City is ours. 

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

My old boss in work used to say how much he would hate being a Kopite. 

He was bleating on about us once saying how much better it is to be a blue than a red.

I said it must be boss never winning anything but having a planet sized ego and thinking you are still relevant. Set aside the issue never winning anything I said they are only defined by how much they hate us and live their lives through the success of other teams. It also must be draining and miserable having to constantly look for things to be outraged about, use mental gymnastics to belittle everything your rivals do, suck up to Mancs who think you are tramps and literally moan about every single refereeing decison that has ever gone against you.

I’m guessing the promotion never happened 

55 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Just seen Peter Reid on Twitter having a glass of champagne poured for him by a waiter and telling him he's celebrating Madrid winning the CL.

Could never imagine Ian Rush or Kenny Dalglish doing anything like that.

Also Richarlison was on Twitter again laughing at us getting beat last night. Again, I doubt any of our players would be arsed doing anything like that in the unlikely event of Everton getting to a final. 

Classless knobheads.

Don’t mind Peter Reid as there’s no real malice put that puffin face cunt laughing at last night is like me laughing at Sam Quek’s boyfriend because he couldn’t manage a fourth time last night.

• Upvote 2

I bumped into a mate waiting for the two-trophy victory parade and he was showing me some of the WhatsApp messages he's had from the impotent squeaking no-marks.

Long story short, he now has a diary reminder for 5th October (their 10,000th trophyless day).

2 minutes ago, Street Preacher said:

I tell you what, Alisson, Fabinho and Firmino must really bloody Richarlison. He's a massive tosser, an average player but perfect for Everton. 

Yep.

When they play in South America they occasionally share a private plane home with Man City's Brazilians.

I hope they make that useless, classless shitcunt get the bus.

5 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Yep.

When they play in South America they occasionally share a private plane home with Man City's Brazilians.

I hope they make that useless, classless shitcunt get the bus.

No, they should just shoot the window and watch him get sucked out, like in Goldfinger.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, gkmacca said:

The number of people in the city tonight, asking in pubs if they take krones, ought to be huge. 

It won't....bloos will have put them all on buses to St. Helens.

If i was a liverpool player I'd be going two footed studs up into his knee in the derby next season. I've never wanted to see a player get injured but for him I'd love to see someone go full Roy Keane into him.