Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

11 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

I bet they've swerved Granada Reports as well with the coverage they have put out 

And sky sports if they haven't already due to them favouring the sky 6

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Fuming about red flags outside Tesco in Prescot and flags up in Morrisons in Speke. There will be nowhere left to shop soon.

We've boycotted The Asda

The fkn redshite shop

From Hunts Cross down to Walton

We've jibbed the fkn lot

The Morrisons and Tesco

The Asda Smithdown Road

We are bitter bastards

And we've got no fkn food

Aargh ey aargh ey aargh ey aargh ey.....

Hahahahaha

2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Fuming about red flags outside Tesco in Prescot and flags up in Morrisons in Speke. There will be nowhere left to shop soon.

We've boycotted The Asda

The fkn redshite shop

We've jibbed the fkn lot

The Morrisons and Tesco

The Asda Smithdown Road

We are bitter bastards

Hahaha, quality.

14 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

We've boycotted The Asda

The fkn redshite shop

We've jibbed the fkn lot

The Morrisons and Tesco

The Asda Smithdown Road

We are bitter bastards

Brilliant 

This bloke is actually in his sixties. About time he started acting like it. What a classless tit.

“Everton weren’t that happy,” added Ancelotti on his return to Madrid, where he also won the Champions League in the debut season of his first spell in 2014. “I think they are a bit happier now.”

Evertonians love a bit of stolen valour. They are the footballing equivalent of the Walter Mitty’s who dress up in purchased uniforms and medals and attend military parades pretending to be veterans.

• Upvote 1

Fireworks after their goal and fireworks at full time round by ours. They don’t watch our games though. 

Make no mistake not only are the delighted at the result but they also have what happened outside to claim as well. Despite the reality they have decided it’s us and only us to blame. High horse fc have won another two trophies in one evening. 

Richarlison being his usual cunt self with this Richard Arlison coach nonsense. Seriously hope someone ends his pointless career for him next year, the ugly fucking leech.

Could you imagine if one of our players mocked their club like he keeps doing? They'd issue complaints, Kenwright would scream about the lack of respect, they'd be moaning about it for months. Absolutely classless club these days.

1 hour ago, gkmacca said:

Could you imagine if one of our players mocked their club like he keeps doing? They'd issue complaints, Kenwright would scream about the lack of respect, they'd be moaning about it for months. Absolutely classless club these days.

The echo comments sections are a disgrace. Even an article about Lime St closing is full of blues being vile as usual. I'm glad I work from home and don't have to go into work and deal with any of them. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The echo comments sections are a disgrace. Even an article about Lime St closing is full of blues being vile as usual. I'm glad I work from home and don't have to go into work and deal with any of them. 

Stop reading the shit Stig, I don’t and they bother me so much less.